• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(ง ื▿ ื)ว chocosongee's art shop (ง ื▿ ื)ว [RLC OPEN/ TBT CLOSED FOR NOW] pinglist opened!

@daringred_ finished drawing your grandma nana! I added a leaf to her head cuz I thought it was cute like the one in the pic but lmk if you want me to take it off haha ☺
Untitled_Artwork-5-min (6).png

@daringred_ finished drawing your grandma nana! I added a leaf to her head cuz I thought it was cute like the one in the pic but lmk if you want me to take it off haha ☺

AHHHHHHH LOOK AT THE STUPID BABY I LOVE HER !!!!!

but also can you PM me a version without the leaf? it's okay if not ajdkskaka i just can't decide if i prefer the goofball with or without it

@Linyin ty for commissioning! hope you like it c:
btw I love rudy and hornsbyyy as well 😤💓
omg!!they are so cute!!!!! :eek::eek: and you make my islander so cute as well!!! i love them!! thank you so much!!!❤🤩

just one little thing..... my islander's eyebrow is actually a dot shape (like Shiba dog), I know it's hard to tell form my reference image😅.if thee's any chance you can adjust it...? i'll be so grateful🥺 (if you don't have time to adjust it, it's ok!! i still love your drawing!! XD)

omg!!they are so cute!!!!! :eek::eek: and you make my islander so cute as well!!! i love them!! thank you so much!!!❤🤩

just one little thing..... my islander's eyebrow is actually a dot shape (like Shiba dog), I know it's hard to tell form my reference image😅.if thee's any chance you can adjust it...? i'll be so grateful🥺 (if you don't have time to adjust it, it's ok!! i still love your drawing!! XD)
yes ofc ofc I reuploaded with the new edit! I was wondering what the dot was from the picture LOL
glad you liked it 🥺 💓 💓

one last thing..could you PM me a version that they're separated in 3 pngs (transparent bg)? omg i'm such annoying😶

hi 🥺

Character(s): can I pm you later
Background or no background: background pls
Details on poses and actions of character(s): I’ll leave it up to you ^_^
Payment: rlc

Back