• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(ง ื▿ ื)ว chocosongee's art shop (ง ื▿ ื)ว [RLC OPEN/ TBT CLOSED FOR NOW] pinglist opened!

@Lori377 classwork be slowin me down 😭 but finally done with your drawings! let me know if you want any changes 💗 tysm for commissioning c:
OHMYGOSH I LOVE THEM SO MUUUCH THANK YOOOU! *flails like kermit the frog in happiness before hugging you!* LOL You're really fast wow! Thank you again, they're all absolutely wonderful!!! :love: 💗💗💗

@milktae for my fav grandchild 💞 💗 hope u like iiit ☺
Untitled_Artwork-32-min (1).png

Last edited:
Type of style: I'll take two number 9's, a number 9 large, number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45's, one with cheese, and a large soda, because I know you like them chunky. Also Style 2 + Villager.
Character(s): Epic Chad
Background or no background: No background needed, but you can add one if you come up with anything and think it would look cool
Custom clothes or default clothes: This Jumper (the pink one) and plain grey sweatpants. If you can somehow make Lucky wear the blue version of the jumper, that would be amazing, but let me know if not! I also have the jumpers as simplified custom designs in game, so I can get a picture of my character wearing it + grey sweatpants if it would help.
Details on poses and actions of character(s): My character should be sitting down and lying back against some pillows, asleep. Lucky asleep next to me as well, maybe resting his head on my shoulder? Whatever you think looks cute honestly ;-; Also would like there to be a blanket loosely covering most of our legs, and a nintendo switch on top of the blanket, so it looks like we fell asleep playing AC together 🥺
Payment: Since this order is pretty complicated I think, I can offer 10 USD instead. Let me know if you need more though! I'm not even sure if you take these kind of orders, but it's worth a shot :x

Type of style: I'll take two number 9's, a number 9 large, number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45's, one with cheese, and a large soda, because I know you like them chunky. Also Style 2 + Villager.
Character(s): Epic Chad
Background or no background: No background needed, but you can add one if you come up with anything and think it would look cool
Custom clothes or default clothes: This Jumper (the pink one) and plain grey sweatpants. If you can somehow make Lucky wear the blue version of the jumper, that would be amazing, but let me know if not! I also have the jumpers as simplified custom designs in game, so I can get a picture of my character wearing it + grey sweatpants if it would help.
Details on poses and actions of character(s): My character should be sitting down and lying back against some pillows, asleep. Lucky asleep next to me as well, maybe resting his head on my shoulder? Whatever you think looks cute honestly ;-; Also would like there to be a blanket loosely covering most of our legs, and a nintendo switch on top of the blanket, so it looks like we fell asleep playing AC together 🥺
Payment: Since this order is pretty complicated I think, I can offer 10 USD instead. Let me know if you need more though! I'm not even sure if you take these kind of orders, but it's worth a shot :x
i gotchu fam 😉 also u don't needa gimme 10 dollars 8 is already enough c:

I'm backkk :)
Type of style: 2
Character(s): Hanako and Nene
Background or no background: no
Details on poses and actions of character(s): some form of hug
Payment: rlc

hewwo 🥺 💗

Type of style: number 2!
Character(s): Mona (the 2nd/winter outfit)
Background or no background: no background needed, but if u come up with something, then feel free to add it!!
Custom clothes or default clothes: -
Details on poses and actions of character(s): something wintery like making a snow rabbit, looking up at the snowflakes falling down, trying to makes her hands warmer, ice skating etc., she's a very soft and childish person c:
Payment: 4 USD + my eternal love and support

hewwo 🥺 💗

Type of style: number 2!
Character(s): Mona (the 2nd/winter outfit)
Background or no background: no background needed, but if u come up with something, then feel free to add it!!
Custom clothes or default clothes: -
Details on poses and actions of character(s): something wintery like making a snow rabbit, looking up at the snowflakes falling down, trying to makes her hands warmer, ice skating etc., she's a very soft and childish person c:
Payment: 4 USD + my eternal love and support
1599470214898.png
OMGOMGOMGG ITS THE GODDESS HERSELFFFF NO WAY AH IM FREAKING OUT ok kalm
i'll add you to the list and pm you the details for payment tysmm 🥺😭💚
also i would lov ur eternal love and support yes pls thank u very much no take backs

View attachment 316346 OMGOMGOMGG ITS THE GODDESS HERSELFFFF NO WAY AH IM FREAKING OUT ok kalm
i'll add you to the list and pm you the details for payment tysmm 🥺😭💚
also i would lov ur eternal love and support yes pls thank u very much no take backs

pobrany plik.jpg
I CAN'T BELIEVE A LITERAL GODDESS HAS JUST CALLED ME A GODDESS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
so u legally accept me showering you in love and support, good bc there're no other options

Back