Spring Bloom Easter Egg
Perfect Pear
Perfect Cherry
Perfect Orange
Isabelle
Purple Balloon
Tasty Cake
Waluigi Easter Egg
Should I change my username? It feels really long and whenever people write “LordSheep” I feel like it’s sooo long. But the thing is I use this username literally everywhere else with a few exceptions. Plus I wouldn’t know what to change it to, I might like it to have my name, but what do you guys think, since you’ll be seeing it?

I don't think it's long! I quite like it!
As for changing- I think you should do whatever you're comfortable with doing! This is your account after all- other people's opinions don't matter. (imo)

I don't think it's long! I quite like it!
As for changing- I think you should do whatever you're comfortable with doing! This is your account after all- other people's opinions don't matter. (imo)
Yeah I just mainly don’t like it when people call me LordSheep, like I don’t find it offensive Id just prefer if my name was used.

I was pretty much thinking what MrBox said. You should choose a username you like and are comfortable with.

Yeah I just mainly don’t like it when people call me LordSheep, like I don’t find it offensive Id just prefer if my name was used.
Would you rather be called Sheep? o:
You could maybe just change your title to be "Please call me [whatever your name is]!"

Would you rather be called Sheep? o:
You could maybe just change your title to be "Please call me [whatever your name is]!"
I thought about that! Yeah this thread is really controversial like idk what I wanted people to say lol.
I was pretty much thinking what MrBox said. You should choose a username you like and are comfortable with.
ok I think I’ll just stick with that and change my title
Post automatically merged:

Now I kinda feel bad for making this thread

Last edited:
I thought about that! Yeah this thread is really controversial like idk what I wanted people to say lol.

ok I think I’ll just stick with that and change my title
Post automatically merged:

Now I kinda feel bad for making this thread
Nah, don't feel bad about making this thread - it's a fair question when pondering if you should change your username or not plus you wanted opinions!

Back