heyo yanrima! I'm done! apologies if this isn't what you were expecting
i really wanted to draw that metal thing
20240430_153101.jpg

@Yanrima~
heyo yanrima! I'm done! apologies if this isn't what you were expecting
i really wanted to draw that metal thing
View attachment 557787
The sketch looks really nice, thank you for drawing her! ☺️🥳

Do you have a toyhou.se? I've wanted to credit you just in case I would put your art of my characters on the character profiles there (especially the ones with the red OC which I struggle to name 😭). My Toyhou.se name is Yanrima.

Last edited:
The sketch looks really nice, thank you for drawing her! ☺️🥳

Do you have a toyhou.se? I've wanted to credit you just in case I would put your art of my characters on the character profiles there (especially the ones with the red OC which I struggle to name 😭). My Toyhou.se name is Yanrima.
hehe glad you like it!

and oh yes I do! my username is box316 on toyhouse!

not sure if the historical scenery will stay by the time I wake up but bump

if youre okay with drawing me again i can send a ref tomorrow (and just send you the bells now)!! 💦 i feel bad taking your slots all the time ehehe so feel free to say no

Hi again MrBox! Your sketches are lovely and cute - I'd love to be considered for one!

Could I ask for one of my owl yokai character, Yasunori? https://toyhou.se/8787433.001-yasunori
He's a traveling herbalist with a calm and kind demeanor.

Thank you!

*Edit: sorry, feel free to take Mistreil's request since they posted before me!

if youre okay with drawing me again i can send a ref tomorrow (and just send you the bells now)!! 💦 i feel bad taking your slots all the time ehehe so feel free to say no

Hi again MrBox! Your sketches are lovely and cute - I'd love to be considered for one!

Could I ask for one of my owl yokai character, Yasunori? https://toyhou.se/8787433.001-yasunori
He's a traveling herbalist with a calm and kind demeanor.

Thank you!

*Edit: sorry, feel free to take Mistreil's request since they posted before me!
oh I'm ok with taking both !!
I'm just relieved that you guys are interested LOL

OKAY here's a ref -- thank you again!! ;0;
sorry i keep asking you draw verti but i like how you draw them and theyre my current fixation lmao 💦💦💦 this time, an AU version though

specifically one of their many identities in it -- named Valorie. she's a pyromaniac/troll/insane
valorie_ref.png

verti's appearance in that AU for the record:
verti_ref_valora.png

for @Mistreil !!
20240501_211024.jpg

when I scan all the pencil doodles in this thread- I'll probably go over them with a darker pencil !! and fix them up so sorry if this is a bit "meh" looking!

for @Hatori !!!
20240501_212719.jpg

sorry for the messed up yaoi hand my pencil is too dark to erase it out flfjgjh when I scan it at home I will fix it but I hope you like it nonetheless!!! :^D tried to get Yukito vibes

for @Mistreil !!
View attachment 558214
when I scan all the pencil doodles in this thread- I'll probably go over them with a darker pencil !! and fix them up so sorry if this is a bit "meh" looking!

for @Hatori !!!
View attachment 558219
sorry for the messed up yaoi hand my pencil is too dark to erase it out flfjgjh when I scan it at home I will fix it but I hope you like it nonetheless!!! :^D tried to get Yukito vibes

OOOH, thank you so much as always, MrBox!! I absolutely LOVE the serene and calm expression you gave him, that fits him perfectly :)
and I loove CCS so thank you for that! 💜

OOOH, thank you so much as always, MrBox!! I absolutely LOVE the serene and calm expression you gave him, that fits him perfectly :)
and I loove CCS so thank you for that! 💜
yayyyy I'm glad you like it !!!!!!

bless ur soul im getting a repeated hit of dopamine from this 👏
i may have immediately hit save on all of them and cleaned them a bit and compiled them into a single canvas so i can just stare at all my children.... i love... 😭💕
GSDLKFHFH i'm really happy you like it!!! t__t
omfg..... the effort you went to put them all together...
phew.. i need to offer better quality pencil sketches sometime....

oh also
@Yanrima~
did a better mockup of the world is mine parody drawing lmao
Illustration4.png

GSDLKFHFH i'm really happy you like it!!! t__t
omfg..... the effort you went to put them all together...
phew.. i need to offer better quality pencil sketches sometime....

oh also
@Yanrima~
did a better mockup of the world is mine parody drawing lmao
View attachment 558609
I just woke up from my nap to see this! It looks really good as all of your art! Thank you so much! ☺️🥰

Last edited:
Back