[closed until ???] ★ mistreil's art shop ★

i hope it's ok to ask for multiple TT

Reference / Details: very ocean (?) i am chill with any pose/expression!
image0.png
could you make some longer strands of his hair look like frilly jellyfish tentacles :0
IMG_7425.jpg
Type: a baby : D
Payment:
- brewstoid
- bendoid
- clatteroid
- peatloid
- tremoloid
- tockoid
- whistloid
- whirroid
- pirate treasure chest
- pirate ship helm
- gallant statue (fake)
- beautiful statue (fake)
- valiant statue x3 (fake)

Reference / Details: very space (??) i am still chill with any pose/expression!
IMG_3012.png
IMG_7426.jpg
Type: another baby : D
Payment: RLC

"im not going to limit slots for babies" i say, not realizing how many i'd have to draw but its ok i like drawing your characters and babies so im gonna keep it this way. yall just gonna be waiting for weeks 💦 but either way, i've updated the OP with a list! mostly for my sake. let me know if i missed anyone!

Reference / Details: is it okay to do 3? if not, feel free to pick and choose x_x;!
the pose can just be standing LOL idm any pose
1) daze- https://toyhou.se/10358098.daze
their personality is crazy alien
2) pine- https://toyhou.se/10358052.pine
also a crazy alien
3) yuria- https://toyhou.se/10331982.yuria
shy, timid, is a parasite

Type: baby!

Payment:
i have a bunch of festivale stuff... i can offer any of those or.. rlc! or an art trade?! i'm not sure T_T
list of stuff i have and can offer:
-festivale balloon lamp
- festivale garland
- festivale flag
-festivale stage
-festivale confetti machine
-festivale float
-wistful painting (fake)
-mini golden dharma diy

link to portfolio stuff:
i'm totally okay doing all 3! and an art trade would be good with me 👀 just feel free to offer whatever you want in exchange for the babies and i'll send you refs or something

"im not going to limit slots for babies" i say, not realizing how many i'd have to draw but its ok i like drawing your characters and babies so im gonna keep it this way. yall just gonna be waiting for weeks 💦 but either way, i've updated the OP with a list! mostly for my sake. let me know if i missed anyone!

i'm totally okay doing all 3! and an art trade would be good with me 👀 just feel free to offer whatever you want in exchange for the babies and i'll send you refs or something
i just read your OG post properly, sorry about that x_x ; i don't think i offered enough in game items ...
but whoo hoo nice!
i'm okay with offering anything under my commission options :^) https://ko-fi.com/angelamchong/commissions and i'll also do 3 characters, ofc ^_^

Hi I love your art, I'm back for another comm ;v;
Reference / Details:
If it's alright I'd like to request Etsuya Tokiwa from Dairoku again! 🙏 I love the first art of him I commissioned from you so much aaaa
He's a private person but still a very friendly and reliable boss, who can be sneaky if he needs to be. You can surprise me with the pose/expression! I like surprises and chibies are always cute 🤍
Etsuya 3.png

ref3.png
ref4.jpg

Type: Baby chibi!!

Payment:
DIYs:
-Cherry-blossom rug
-Glowing-moss statue
-Golden vase
-Plate armor
-Seafood pizza

Gyroids:
-Babbloid x2
-Bendoid
-Drummoid x3
-Flutteroid
-Sproingoid x3
-Stelloid x2
-Twangoid x2
-Thwopoid
-Whirroid x4

I can also offer any of the Nook Mile redeemable orderable items! c:

;u; omg omg i'd love to request if slots are still open!

Reference / Details: i'm happy with any pose! if possible, all i ask is that the lily of the valley is incorporated in some way
8579091d-1425-45c5-afa4-abcba3b48965-jpeg.462479

image.png

S3YrWts.png
Type: baby!!
Payment: $5 USD

thank you for your time and for your consideration~!!

I finally got home and updated my reference on my post above. I’m actually still waiting for a couple of things to come in the mail for you, so it’ll be at least until I get home from work tonight before I can get all your goodies to you.!

Hi, I'm back with another character. Again, I didn't have much except some gyroids and some spare Festivale items. Hope this is enough for you. I love your art! ☺️

Reference / Details: Here's my mascot character, she usually is associated with gold stars, blue roses (with gold stems), and a magic tablet (as pictured in the second picture). She has a happy expression.
(The first pic outfit please, thank you!)
refsheet2.png

sonarefsheet.png

artist-sona2.png

artist-sona 4.png

Type: Regular

Payment:
  • Festivale Garland (x4)
  • Festivale Stage (1)
  • Festivale Balloon lamp (x2)
  • Festivale Float (1)
  • Bendoid (1)
  • Squeakoid (1)

Reference / Details: would like to order one baby each of the two forms of my OC!! if possible, would like the angel form facing left and the normal form facing right hehe, pose is up to you <3
IMG_7749.png

IMG_7809.png

(I just realized there's a bit of discrepancy with the two references LOL she's got an angel halo too + her angel hair is shoulder length hehe. plus the zipper in the middle of the jacket is blue!!)

Type: 2 baby style

Payment:
RLC for 1 baby
10 Orderables + 5 Unorderables + 5 Gyroid for another 1 baby

Gyroid
- Bloopoid
- Whistloid
- Petaloid
- Flutteroid
- Rumbloid

Orderables
- Utility Pole x 6
- Crosswalk Signal x4

Unorderables
- Festivale balloon lamp
- Festivale garland*
- Festivale stage*
- Festivale confetti machine*
- Golden Piggy bank DIY

Last edited:
i just read your OG post properly, sorry about that x_x ; i don't think i offered enough in game items ...
but whoo hoo nice!
i'm okay with offering anything under my commission options :^) https://ko-fi.com/angelamchong/commissions and i'll also do 3 characters, ofc ^_^
okok i've figured out my ocs:
  1. Verti (https://www.mistreil.com/characters/verti.html) - personality is... anything. they're sort of a wildcard and do whatever, but they like acting and masks. their clothes don't really matter either so you can draw whatever you want there
  2. Arlette (https://www.mistreil.com/characters/arlette.html) - an idiot that likes fighting and playing heroics. she looks pretty and elegant at a glance, but when she opens her mouth it's all sorts of stupid
  3. Cyniel (https://www.mistreil.com/characters/cyniel.html) - cute and two-faced. evil and sort of very psycho
feel free to draw whatever you want! surprise me? gklfdjg whatever you think is fair is good with me!!

also updated my OP again so i thiiiink its up-to-date as far as babies go. i might actually start sometime this week so i dont feel too overwhelmed but we'll see!! thank you all for the interest btw i'm very flattered and was def not expecting.. so much in a single day, my god. but it's definitely made me v happy which was very needed gdflkjglfd

i'm not sure if i'll do everything in order so i might just skip around and do things randomly.. but i'll just pm you guys whenever i finish stuff. as for payment, that can just happen after i finish the art is sent out, just so i can keep track better and because i trust you guys idk i'm not too worried about it

Reference / Details: One of the same Ff14 character from my first request, one for this one. Her personality is a quiet nerd.
Grem.png

Type: 2 baby style

Payment:
RLC for 2 baby

Reference / Details: My sona, I hope it's ok to dm the ref link!!

Type: JOINING THE BABY ARMY!!

Payment: 15 unorderables/gyroid combi
bendoid x3
clatteroid x1
tremoloid x1
whirroid x3
whistoloid x1
xylophoid x1
beautiful statue x2 (idk if they are fake or real LOL)
pirate-ship cannon
illuminated present x2

Last edited:
hello again !! you can 100% say no because i know your queue is insanely long already and i don’t want to swamp you more !! but i was wondering if i could get a 2nd baby of my island rep for RLC…. 100% you can say no !! I’d also be happy to pay the full $9 as well <3

Reference / Details: I don’t really have anything in mind for the pose hhng, but some sort of happy/cute/silly expression would be fun!! And could there be… an axolotl somewhere…. what the axolotl looks like is up to you (standard pink one, rainbow one, whatever u wanna do!!), and maybe my rep is hugging it to her chest or something? idk whatever you wanna do is fine!!
IMG_1388.jpeg
IMG_1387.jpeg
Type: baby baby baby (oh)
Payment: RLC!!

hello again !! you can 100% say no because i know your queue is insanely long already and i don’t want to swamp you more !! but i was wondering if i could get a 2nd baby of my island rep for RLC…. 100% you can say no !! I’d also be happy to pay the full $9 as well <3
its totally fine -- added you to the list!! also no you can just pay the $5 ilu all

i have committed thus far so i refuse to close slots on principle. you guys will just have to be ready to wait like 3 weeks for me to finish everything
unless i end up hyperfocusing randomly which is not unlikely but thats up to a higher power (that power resides in my skull. my 1 single braincell.)

"im not going to limit slots for babies" i say, not realizing how many i'd have to draw but its ok i like drawing your characters and babies so im gonna keep it this way. yall just gonna be waiting for weeks 💦
I just read your thread and it said you were going to pick a few commissions/offers to work on. Just to clarify, are you still gonna pick or are you gonna do all of them like you kind of implied here? If you're not going to do my offer that should be fine with me because I know you have a lot to deal with. Of course, I think it would be great if you did it anyway...

I just read your thread and it said you were going to pick a few commissions/offers to work on. Just to clarify, are you still gonna pick or are you gonna do all of them like you kind of implied here? If you're not going to do my offer that should be fine with me because I know you have a lot to deal with. Of course, I think it would be great if you did it anyway...
i'll do all of them, for the babies anyways! (just picking stuff if people ever want a regular one cause those take me too much time/motivation to do multiple)

so your offer is totally ok (or rather, more than OK actually -- just a few of the items would be good. mostly the cave diy ahaha -- i really want that, you can take out other stuff as needed! cause im going with like roughly 15 unorderables as minimum payment)

i'll do all of them, for the babies anyways! (just picking stuff if people ever want a regular one cause those take me too much time/motivation to do multiple)

so your offer is totally ok (or rather, more than OK actually -- just a few of the items would be good. mostly the cave diy ahaha -- i really want that, you can take out other stuff as needed! cause im going with like roughly 15 unorderables as minimum payment)
I wanna clear my storage so that's why I offered more than 15. If you want I can request another baby? If you don't mind I'll fill out the form in a bit

i.. am back LOL

Reference / Details: would like her drawn with the sunfish plush pictured in her ref sheet if possible!
the ref sheet is the latest image ^^

Type: another baby !

Payment: these are some gyroids i had leftover that weren't on your list! lmk if you'd prefer the listed ones and i can go hunt for them : D
- boioingoid
- bubbloid
- laseroid
- rattloid
- scatteroid
- sqeakoid
- thwopoid x2
- twangoid x 2
- valiant statue x2 (real this time LOL)
- lucky cat
- crosswalk signal x2

thank you for your time!!

I wanna clear my storage so that's why I offered more than 15. If you want I can request another baby? If you don't mind I'll fill out the form in a bit
another baby is totally fine! feel free to fill out another form (or just edit your original)! 'w')b!!

Reference / Details: I want my current hyper-fixation and favorite Pokemon character Kieran this time, specifically his appearance in The Indigo Disk. If you don't mind it, you can easily look up something like "pokemon kieran indigo disk" and you'll find some good references. And it would be cool (and cute?) to see him wearing PaRappa's beanie because PaRappa was my hyper-fixation in the past though he still holds a special place in my heart. If you look up PaRappa you can see what it looks like because PaRappa wears it all the time. (edit: do not include PaRappa's dog ear flaps when doing the hat, I know I already said this on your profile but in case you wanna go back to this post I included it there.) I didn't provide links because they are not OCs but, rather, well-known characters that plenty of people are aware of.

Type: Baby!!!!!!

Payment: Same offer as before.

Last edited:
Back