Panda Paints! 🐼🌷 AC reps & villagers, human/animal OCs, IRL pets, chibi/realism || 4 styles available || 0/2 slots closed

Hiii again Panda! ^-^ I'd like more art from you if that's okay! Please and thanks!!

Order form (AC transparent style) price: 300 TBT/350 TBT (price may vary)

Season: Spring
AC Rep/Villager/OC: OC
Expression: this pose please! With the background, could the one foot be touching the grass? Kinda like she's hovering, barely touching the ground Smiling!
Reference: this kitty! Same eye colour and that little white chest diamond, fluffy tail . Could her tail double like Tails' does? Could you please add wings like these? (no halo)
Extras: N/A
Payment: 300 TBT

I hope this makes sense!! It's a bit of frankenstein-ing, so I hope that's alright!
This is the cutest thing ever!!! 😍💖✨ thank you for letting me draw for you again! I'm all about trying new things so this'll definitely be a fun challenge!

I should have it done in a couple of days! Payment will be 300 TBT, correct 😊🌷✨

This is the cutest thing ever!!! 😍💖✨ thank you for letting me draw for you again! I'm all about trying new things so this'll definitely be a fun challenge!

I should have it done in a couple of days! Payment will be 300 TBT, correct 😊🌷✨
RIGHT! It's some sort of mystical being spirit type thing I've been thinking about in my mind! You draw animals really cute so I was like I KNOW WHAT I NEED TO DO. Hahahaha. Thank you again!! :)

Back