Place your random thoughts.

just at work checking in books and I have to say, I hate those kid's 5-minute storytime books with the squishy padded covers. probably because one of my first experiences with one was a Minions story book that had some nasty gooky stuff all over the already squishy cover. that was a whole fiasco, we tried to clean it off for forever and it absolutely wouldn't budge, so we ended up having to charge the patron for it. now touching any book like that grosses me out lol.

I didn't like the movie Rocky when I saw it. Then I rewatched years later and enjoyed it much more. Knowing it was a more dialogue heavy slow burn going in the second time helped.

I did not enjoy going to the movie steps when I visited Philadelphia. It was full of aggressive merch pushers. I gave in and purchased a shirt. The man trying to sell me had sad looking eyes. It's tough saying no sometimes.

The equation of the clockwise rotation of a function is:
IMG_2018.jpeg

If θ=0, then the function is simply y=f(x), which can be any function of x. But as θ increases, the graph rotates clockwise around the point (0,0). At θ=180°, you basically flipped the graph both horizontally and vertically. But that doesn’t matter for linear equations with no y-intercept since that’s basically the same function.

It’s so hot here today. The highest is supposed to be 85°, and while that makes sense for May, I was kind of unprepared because it hasn’t gotten that hot recently.

I am currently seated at the bar of a local chain restaurant.I have consumed several pints of beer and I am feeling rather good.I am not having random thoughts of mathematical equations but it's nice to know that someone here still has the mental capacity to do so.This place seems to have lost its mojo.Where's the fun?

I am currently seated at the bar of a local chain restaurant.I have consumed several pints of beer and I am feeling rather good.I am not having random thoughts of mathematical equations but it's nice to know that someone here still has the mental capacity to do so.This place seems to have lost its mojo.Where's the fun?
If Johnny has 6 beers, but accidentally spilled 8 how many does Johnny have?

Answer: Johnny spilled his friend's drinks to.

During Geometry, someone casually pulled out his New 3DS XL and started playing A Link Between Worlds. I don’t think the teacher noticed, but I’m kind of surprised that someone else had a 3DS (and also that he had the audacity to just start playing a 3DS game in the middle of class 💀)

During Geometry, someone casually pulled out his New 3DS XL and started playing A Link Between Worlds. I don’t think the teacher noticed, but I’m kind of surprised that someone else had a 3DS (and also that he had the audacity to just start playing a 3DS game in the middle of class 💀)
Well, merging into walls and becoming a painting counts as experiencing geometry....I guess. 🤣

I've had instances of writing on the front page of topics like these. Those are the only random thoughts that are permanently etched forever.

I'd rather write on something like page 1362. Because who is ever going to open that.

Same with the 'what do you look like' thread. Chances are - the front page photos will be viewed by many. I wouldn't ever post while the thread had just begun. Posting later on will let it get buried and cycle out.

There are times where I will misclick, and it would bring me to the first post rather than the most recent post. Then, I'd scroll to the bottom and see the entire first page.

Yeah, I do this habitually. And if we do it, there are certainly others. That's where this thought process came from. I imagine the front page posts get looked at frequently.

Aside from the photo thread, I'd also avoid posting in the 'what bothers you' on the front page.

I wouldn't want a venting post from 2014 being stuck permanently. I like posting there because whatever I post will be moved back quickly.

I finally got another house design started; I’m not sure how I feel about how it looks so far.

Last edited:
Back