• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[Purchasing] Art ♡ [RLC, TBT too but I am poor in that regard lollll]

MissLily123

Oh, the Nostalgia.
Bells
Red Rose
Red Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
Yellow Rose
White Rose
Feedback
100% (76) +
sjdhgfvh My goodness, it's been a hot minute since I have gotten up on good ol' TBT to post anything, but after spending so much of my childhood here, and promising myself to one day set some money aside to support some of the people that are a part of such a beloved community of mine, I figured now is a better time than ever (or never)!

Lets just cut to it- I am looking to get some human art of any of my four human/humanoid characters:

Bishal : By beloved and cocky firebreather/firedancer. A Genshin Impact OC, with lots of development and detailed design notes!

Micah : Another Genshin Impact OC with lots of development and detailed design notes! She's a landscape painter with a tendency for chaos and committing heinous crimes.

Lily : My childhood OC who's been with me since the dawn of the ages LOL! The reason for my username and the reason I am still here today basically, as cliche as it sounds. She's a mercenary, and I use her more as a Fire Emblem Three House OC nowadays.

Tathariel : A new character of mine, she's a tiefling with not much to her when it comes to development. I just know she's going to be a plant lover!

Well, thats basically the four of em, I have so many other characters but theyre all feral/part of closed species in other communities. I get enough art of em as is, but figured I may find more lovely artists here more versed in human characters! Please feel free to reach out to me via here, PMs etc, especially when looking to offer art for USD. I appreciate you all so much, you have no idea how euphoric it feels to finally be in a position to support some of the people I have shared the site with for so long ;-; ♡

All TBT I have is shown. Yeah yeah I know, I mind as well be begging on the streets of TBT for spare change LOL

bumping this, will get to those who posted before this hopefully sometime tonight or tomorrow❤️

Here's my art shop just in case you're interested in an art commission! (I have RLC options too.)

Back