Question pls answer :(

raffa.yy

RAFFAAAA
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Ok so some time ago i deleted my Island where i had the HHP (Happy home paradise) and started a whole new One.. usually you have to buy the HHP and my question Is,Do i have so rebuy It or like does It stay? Does HHP leave if i delete my Island? (btw my old Island was on another Nintendo account) ((Sorry for bad english!!))

Hmm as far as I'm aware, the DLC remains attached to the account it was purchased on. Resetting your town should have no influence, you should be able to play it again, restarting from scratch. Is this new island on a different switch altogether? If it is on the same console, different Nintendo accounts can use the same DLC, however, if you are playing on a new account on a new switch, you will have to re-purchase as far as I'm aware.

Hmm as far as I'm aware, the DLC remains attached to the account it was purchased on. Resetting your town should have no influence, you should be able to play it again, restarting from scratch. Is this new island on a different switch altogether? If it is on the same console, different Nintendo accounts can use the same DLC, however, if you are playing on a new account on a new switch, you will have to re-purchase as far as I'm aware.
Yes,im playing on the same switch but different accounts..Tysm :)

Back