Restarting my original island, I got a couple questions and could use advice in general.

FoxFeathers

Bells
Mother's Day Carnation
Black Hybrid Rose
White Violet
Purple Violet
Yellow Violet
Purple Violet
White Violet
Moon Ball
Ancient Candle
Lobo
Hello, gonna be restarting my island. A friend is gonna hold my bells and a few majorly important items and resources (pearls, stars, gold, etc) as I work on getting a good layout. And I plan on getting cards of my fav villagers to bring to their new home. (because I'm attached). I've tried flattening and rebuilding, but there are things I just don't like that I can't change.

My questions are:

1) Is there a way to move a large amount of bells more easily than just bell bags? I heard about storing bells in a donation box, but I've never done it.
2) Is it possible to get the max dock length, big rocks on beach and northern edge and big peninsula? Or is it "rotating" so you can't have max everything?
3) Is there a map were the two mouths of the rivers are closer together? Close enough to make a kind of mini "island" in one of the corners? What are your preferences on river mouths? One to the side and one to the south, or both to the south?
4) Any words of advice or things to keep in mind?

" Is there a way to move a large amount of bells more easily than just bell bags? "

Have your friend put an abd out on their island. Pull the bells out there and leave them on their island.
When you reset just put them back in the abd.
It's a lot faster than taking trips with your inventory full of bells.

2) Is it possible to get the max dock length, big rocks on beach and northern edge and big peninsula? Or is it "rotating" so you can't have max everything?
It should all be possible. It is just hard to find everything you need the more requierments you have. But may be worth it.
Do you have any more requirements? Especially some like fruit or airport color are frustrating because you don't see them unless you settle, so It can be really frustrating to find a good map but those things are not right.

3) Is there a map were the two mouths of the rivers are closer together? Close enough to make a kind of mini "island" in one of the corners? What are your preferences on river mouths? One to the side and one to the south, or both to the south?
If you want to do something like that I would prefer double south, actually. That is a list of all possible layouts. (ignore the beach things tho. Those are always random.) Maybe you find a map with the river layout you think would work for your idea of a mini island.

Back