rosie's art parlour ✷ [ RLC: CLOSED /// TBT: CLOSED ] ✷ ✩°。⋆⸜( ˙ ꒳ ˙ )

IMG-3432.png

IMG-3433.gif

Sobbing. Please tell me you'll reopen this one day.. 🥺

I'll never stay closed forever however I am recently dealing with some very sad life things, I will open when I feel ready! I'm also extending how long it takes me to complete orders

Last edited:
IMG-3432.png

IMG-3433.gif

I'll never stay closed forever however I am recently dealing with some very sad life things, I will open when I feel ready! I'm also extending how long it takes me to complete orders
Post automatically merged:

IMG-3432.png

IMG-3433.gif

Awww they are sooo cute 😍 thank you so muuuch 💕

@rosetti Hi, I like your art style and I want to be aware right away when the shop reopens, so can you add me to the ping list please?

@rosetti Hi, I like your art style and I want to be aware right away when the shop reopens, so can you add me to the ping list please?

added! tysm 🤠

♡​

thanks u guys for being patient w me - I have been doing a lot of prep work for an art market which happened today! in my b&w style! now that's out of the way I should be able to process stuff much more quickly and reopen sometime (???soon?????)

IMG-4501.jpg

Back