Mafia Salmon Run Mafia *main thread* [GAME OVER. SEE POST #460 FOR RESULTS.]

tbf I didn't know it was you until your ability didn't do anything d3 :p like I said in obs, I thought I could buy myself an extra day by keeping my 'Kinda sussing Betsy but she's earned the chance to prove me wrong with her ability in the night' read to myself.

I thought it was painfully, obviously me. But luck helped. And yeah, my only ability was splatnet, lol.

@BetsySundrop i shall not be trusting you next mafia round because of the LIES YOU TOLD ME!

I'm sorry! I felt really bad, but I kinda had to lie cuz I got stuck being maf. But you did a good job- you voted me!
Post automatically merged:

@BetsySundrop i shall not be trusting you next mafia round because of the LIES YOU TOLD ME!

Hey I sent you a tbt cake collectible to go with your current cake. My apology, lol. Plus I had several copies of it. You'll have to change the settings to 'active' to see it, I think.

This was a fun set up and flavour to observe, the egg mechanic was a clever way to balance things. I hope you end up hosting another game some time, Droqen! The set up did still break my brain for a bit with the 2 vigs and 2 docs. ....and Betsy making there be 2 cops too, lol.

My sus progression this game was B100m -> Elundor -> Betsy.
Took a tiny detour in the middle of the game but got there in the end.

We need to fund a vacation for Betsy though for being mafia so many times in a row. Maybe one for Tessa too for always being f3 OR mafia.

This was a fun set up and flavour to observe, the egg mechanic was a clever way to balance things. I hope you end up hosting another game some time, Droqen! The set up did still break my brain for a bit with the 2 vigs and 2 docs. ....and Betsy making there be 2 cops too, lol.

My sus progression this game was B100m -> Elundor -> Betsy.
Took a tiny detour in the middle of the game but got there in the end.

We need to fund a vacation for Betsy though for being mafia so many times in a row. Maybe one for Tessa too for always being f3 OR mafia.
There's no in between

ive literally never been vanilla town without f3 im always a pr or maf or in f3 its stressful lmao

Back