Share your most unique accomplishments in design that you are proud of!

Lotusblossom

Prankster Crossing
Bells
Arcade Tokens
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Kaleidoclover
Famous Mushroom
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Cake
Cake
So since the beginning of acnh time, I have had some things in mind as to what I wanted my town to be like.. Which is why I reset a thousand times to get residents services ALMOST in line with the airport dock (and have a yellowairport to match my lite).. having it almost in line, just one off, really made me think how am I going to make this work?!?!?! Well I came up with designing some designs and laying them around with different furniture items to make the path way to residents services awesomely lovely and I themed it after cherry blossoms with I absolutely adore!!! After all this time..(taking long hiatuses) it's almost done!!! I am getting a few recipes from Liz today that will help me to finally complete it!!! In the meantime while I finish up.. I was wondering if anyone else would like to please share some parts of their town that they designed and that they are proud of! Because, I know you can really do some amazing things in this game! And it's wonderful to see everyone's creativity 8]

Since New Leaf, I have been wanting to build a Medieval style town, however there were never any castle type buildings to use. In New Horizons, they finally added castle buildings to build your own medieval castle!

So, I was excited to create my own medieval marketplace, right in front of Resident Services.

It's my favourite part of my whole island...it may not be unique or extravagant, but I am proud of it :)

Since New Leaf, I have been wanting to build a Medieval style town, however there were never any castle type buildings to use. In New Horizons, they finally added castle buildings to build your own medieval castle!

So, I was excited to create my own medieval marketplace, right in front of Resident Services.

It's my favourite part of my whole island...it may not be unique or extravagant, but I am proud of it :)
Omg that is so cool!!! I love it!! Really magical

So since the beginning of acnh time, I have had some things in mind as to what I wanted my town to be like.. Which is why I reset a thousand times to get residents services ALMOST in line with the airport dock (and have a yellowairport to match my lite).. having it almost in line, just one off, really made me think how am I going to make this work?!?!?! Well I came up with designing some designs and laying them around with different furniture items to make the path way to residents services awesomely lovely and I themed it after cherry blossoms with I absolutely adore!!! After all this time..(taking long hiatuses) it's almost done!!! I am getting a few recipes from Liz today that will help me to finally complete it!!! In the meantime while I finish up.. I was wondering if anyone else would like to please share some parts of their town that they designed and that they are proud of! Because, I know you can really do some amazing things in this game! And it's wonderful to see everyone's creativity 8]
I'd love to see pics of your design! My resident services is just a bit off center as well, and I've never managed to make it look nice. I don't have a lot of outdoor pics, I'm not great at the outdoor design. But I do like my bathroom design lol.

2021110709253800-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

I wouldn’t call them “accomplishments,” but I’m pretty proud of the market place and the cave on the second highest cliff. Both include references to games I enjoy!
IMG_0400.jpeg

IMG_0401.jpeg

I wouldn’t call them “accomplishments,” but I’m pretty proud of the market place and the cave on the second highest cliff. Both include references to games I enjoy!
I really like this island you have. It gives me vibes of old school animal crossing combined with the new game

Back