• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

SJ's Mini TBT Pop-up Shop ๐ŸŽจ [closed โค๏ธ)

Thank you so much for the orders Corrie, and for being so patient! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’–

Please let me know if you would like any changes to either of them, as I would be happy to do so! ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’–
>> Imgur folder link <<
iZRDWhF.png
YFA2E6Y.png

Last edited:
Thank you so much for the orders Corrie, and for being so patient! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’–

Please let me know if you would like any changes to either of them, as I would be happy to do so! ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’–
>> Imgur folder link <<
mkl5Dp2.png
YFA2E6Y.png
YAAAAY!!! I was so excited when I checked! :D thank you so much!! <3333 Could you please add Masaomi's ear cuff? Other than that, they're both perfect!!

YAAAAY!!! I was so excited when I checked! :D thank you so much!! <3333 Could you please add Masaomi's ear cuff? Other than that, they're both perfect!!
Oh my gosh, yes of course! I don't know how I missed the ear cuff! I'm so glad you like them otherwise! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Done! I updated the post above with the new pic of Masaomi and updated the Imgur link too! ๐Ÿ˜Š Thank you so much again! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–
Thank you so much S.J.!! <33333 They're so freaking cute!! I love them to pieces!

For @Milleram ! I wasn't expecting so many orders, so I know it has taken forever. I really appreciate your patience and your order, so thank you so much! ๐Ÿ’– I'm so grateful!

I hope you like them (two because I wasn't sure about my first sketch, but decided to complete it anyway ๐Ÿ˜Š), and please let me know if there are any changes you would like! Thank you again!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’–โœจ

For @Milleram ! I wasn't expecting so many orders, so I know it has taken forever. I really appreciate your patience and your order, so thank you so much! ๐Ÿ’– I'm so grateful!

I hope you like them (two because I wasn't sure about my first sketch, but decided to complete it anyway ๐Ÿ˜Š), and please let me know if there are any changes you would like! Thank you again!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’–โœจ

Oh my goodness! They are both absolutely adorable!! I love them both so much. <333 Thank you so much for taking on my order when you were already so busy. I am very happy, and will definitely be back to order again in the future. ^_^

For @Mr_Keroppi ! ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ’– One flourishing Bunnie! โ˜บ๏ธ๐Ÿฐ I hope you like it, but please let me know if you would like any changes! I would be very happy to make any changes you would like! ๐Ÿ˜Š
OMG SHE IS ADORABLEEEE THANK YOU S.J ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿคฉ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅฐ SHE IS PERFECT! May I use her for my channel later alongside my other Keroppi?

OMG SHE IS ADORABLEEEE THANK YOU S.J ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿคฉ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅฐ SHE IS PERFECT! May I use her for my channel later alongside my other Keroppi?
Iโ€™m so glad you like her! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’– Of course, sheโ€™s yours do with as you please! Thank you so much for your order. I really, really appreciate it! ๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ’–

Back