• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Sketchbook (share your daily/random doodles!)

I have really been enjoying Dungeon Meshi (Delicious in Dungeon) and decided to pour myself into a fanart piece. I had the idea after laughing at Laios singing the siren song off-key and thought having the party depicted as a punk band would be fun.
1714871665055.png

As you can see, I have a two-point perspective going to try and make it really painful and dynamic and difficult... I'm just that ambitious.
I hope I don't run out of art stamina, because I would really like to see this made in reality. :)

I did these doodles in school a few weeks ago and I wasn't sure whether I should share them here or not, but I think I'm gonna do it now. So this first one is of PaRappa, PJ, and a souvenir turtle. To the right of the photo (assuming you're on a computer) is what the turtle looks like.
IMG_0747.jpeg
IMG_0748.jpeg

And this is a colored doodle of BobRock20, Residentative of Westward Island, with a Hydrapple outfit. It looks a little weird but I shouldn't think too much about that.
IMG_0773.jpeg

Finally, there's a girl with glasses (that's me) crushing on a cat for some reason. It bothers me how I forgot to give them a tail. Oh, yeah. That's supposed to be Char (who is not my OC BTW). I think I've grown a bit hyper-fixated on them...
IMG_0790.jpeg

OK so just recently, I found myself drawing a lot of Char (by @/ZeldaCrossing64) because I'm been pretty nuts for them. The best part is that I decided to try out their art style (I usually do stick people) and I was surprised with how great it turned out! I've got more but I'm gonna put them up in my art thread when I have the time so here's one I did on my math workbook today.
IMG_0893.jpeg

OK so just recently, I found myself drawing a lot of Char (by @/ZeldaCrossing64) because I'm been pretty nuts for them. The best part is that I decided to try out their art style (I usually do stick people) and I was surprised with how great it turned out! I've got more but I'm gonna put them up in my art thread when I have the time so here's one I did on my math workbook today.
View attachment 561700
Ohh, this is epic!! Dare I say, it's better than my original "don't tread on me" drawing. I love how you drew Char. 😭

Back