• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying /Trading ✨Meri's Dream Collectible Hunt✨ [May 11th] [S/T] 2024 Ordered House Set (Yellow の) | DT Red/Blue Heart Balloons

Hey Meri!!! Are you wanting to date trade your Pink Heart Balloon? If so what date are you looking for?
I am!! ;w; I'm hopefully trying to shift my Cyan and Blue Balloons closer to my Green to make more room for Purple and Pink, but even so, for the Pink, I think anything after Mar 10, 2024 at 8:16 PM and before Mar 14, 2024 at 12:11 AM should work! 🤞

I am!! ;w; I'm hopefully trying to shift my Cyan and Blue Balloons closer to my Green to make more room for Purple and Pink, but even so, for the Pink, I think anything after Mar 10, 2024 at 8:16 PM and before Mar 14, 2024 at 12:11 AM should work! 🤞
I have a Pink Heart Balloon dated: Mar 11, 2024 at 2:07 PM CST! If you're interested - I'm cool with waiting until date trade your other balloons first since it looks like you're going in a particular order!

I have a Pink Heart Balloon dated: Mar 11, 2024 at 2:07 PM CST! If you're interested - I'm cool with waiting until date trade your other balloons first since it looks like you're going in a particular order!
Ooh that's really close to my Sweet Balloon, so I think that should be fine! ^^ I'll send it on over!

Sent, thank you so much!! ;v;
no problem
Google (Noto Color Emoji - Unicode 15.1)
i might be back.. i want to help you achieve your line up

Back