• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying /Trading ✨Meri's Dream Collectible Hunt✨ [May 11th] [S/T] 2024 Ordered House Set (Yellow の) | DT Red/Blue Heart Balloons

Hi Meri 💕

I have a sweet heart balloon from Mar 10, 2024 at 8:16 PM EST that I could date trade with you if that's early enough

Hi Meri 💙

Had an extra sweet and saw your offer c:
Would you take a Sweet Balloon for one regular Light Blue Balloon and a Sweet Bunny Balloon from the shop? (40 MEOW) any/no messages needed!

Welp, I also have a sweet balloon, dated 21 march 6am british time.
Was interested in the meow coupons but of course i understad if you perfer a different one already mentioned.
Have a lovely day!

I have an extra pink regular balloon I could trade you for some meow coupons if you want?

Hi Meri 💕

I have a sweet heart balloon from Mar 10, 2024 at 8:16 PM EST that I could date trade with you if that's early enough
Hopefully that should work! 🤞 I'll send mine over to you!

Hi Meri 💙

Had an extra sweet and saw your offer c:
Would you take a Sweet Balloon for one regular Light Blue Balloon and a Sweet Bunny Balloon from the shop? (40 MEOW) any/no messages needed!
Sounds perfect!! ;v; I'll get those purchased and send them right over.

Welp, I also have a sweet balloon, dated 21 march 6am british time.
Was interested in the meow coupons but of course i understad if you perfer a different one already mentioned.
Have a lovely day!
Sorry, I'm only looking for one Sweet regular balloon and Blink already offered! ;u; Best of luck to you though!

I have an extra pink regular balloon I could trade you for some meow coupons if you want?
I'd love to! c: What would you like me to grab from the Shop?

Hopefully that should work! 🤞 I'll send mine over to you!

Sounds perfect!! ;v; I'll get those purchased and send them right over.

Sorry, I'm only looking for one Sweet regular balloon and Blink already offered! ;u; Best of luck to you though!

I'd love to! c: What would you like me to grab from the Shop?
Could you buy me a pink heart balloon (25 meow coupons) and a perfect pear (10 meow coupons) please? I’ll send you the pink balloon

Back