Buying /Trading ✨Meri's Dream Collectible Hunt✨ [May 27th] [S/T] 2024 Ordered House Set (Yellow の) | DT/LF Red Heart Balloon after Mar 21st ❤️🌈

Hey Meri!!! Are you wanting to date trade your Pink Heart Balloon? If so what date are you looking for?
I am!! ;w; I'm hopefully trying to shift my Cyan and Blue Balloons closer to my Green to make more room for Purple and Pink, but even so, for the Pink, I think anything after Mar 10, 2024 at 8:16 PM and before Mar 14, 2024 at 12:11 AM should work! 🤞

I am!! ;w; I'm hopefully trying to shift my Cyan and Blue Balloons closer to my Green to make more room for Purple and Pink, but even so, for the Pink, I think anything after Mar 10, 2024 at 8:16 PM and before Mar 14, 2024 at 12:11 AM should work! 🤞
I have a Pink Heart Balloon dated: Mar 11, 2024 at 2:07 PM CST! If you're interested - I'm cool with waiting until date trade your other balloons first since it looks like you're going in a particular order!

I have a Pink Heart Balloon dated: Mar 11, 2024 at 2:07 PM CST! If you're interested - I'm cool with waiting until date trade your other balloons first since it looks like you're going in a particular order!
Ooh that's really close to my Sweet Balloon, so I think that should be fine! ^^ I'll send it on over!

hello again meri, would you like to date trade cyan heart balloons? i have o: one at CST Mar 18, 2024 at 10:35 AM

Sent, thank you so much!! ;v;
no problem
Google (Noto Color Emoji - Unicode 15.1)
i might be back.. i want to help you achieve your line up

Back