What Creature Feature prompts did you suggest?

I look forward to your excellent rendition:)

For the record, for whoever got chimera, I thought about submitting that but thought it would be too hard! (I also look forward that drawing though:))
I truly hope I did you proud!

I submitted "repugnant", "shredder", "sardonic" and "gabagool"

I've seen people the with first two but not the last two. I did see "sarcastic" though so maybe "sardonic" was redundant.

Mine were "sparkling," "glowing," "griffin," and "beast." I'm not sure that I've seen ANYONE with any of them, but maybe I haven't looked hard enough.

branded
idol
heterochromatic
serpent

lmk if you got any of them!

I got heterochromatic! Really fun idea.

Mine were:

Undulating
Pangolin
Iguana

aaaaand another adjective I can't remember. I've seen undulating twice and iguana once, but so far, sadly, no pangolins.

Decided to spend the ticket to satisfy my curiosity. I was right! Glad my memory is still as good as it ever was. :)

Screen Shot 2023-10-24 at 9.12.17 PM.png

Still haven't seen anyone with shoebill. Did anyone get it?

I remember some, which were 'slimy' 'jellyfish' i think i did 'bat'?
Post automatically merged:

im interested who added polar bear. haha

Spent a ticket just to see what I submitted (which in hindsight I think it was visible without the ticket? it's in the CTS board lol)
  • Enchanted
  • Gloomy
  • Cthulhu
  • Frog
I saw gloomy and cthulhu and I think frog. I wonder if anyone got enchanted though as that was my favorite adjective to submit (inspired by taylor swift hehe)

Spent a ticket just to see what I submitted (which in hindsight I think it was visible without the ticket? it's in the CTS board lol)
  • Enchanted
  • Gloomy
  • Cthulhu
  • Frog
I saw gloomy and cthulhu and I think frog. I wonder if anyone got enchanted though as that was my favorite adjective to submit (inspired by taylor swift hehe)

Yes I ended up with Frog!

i was browsing through an old thread earlier, and i saw someone who had shoebill! it’s an inactive user, and i haven’t seen anyone active with it, but it was used at least! 😅

IMG_4359.jpeg

I suggested:

Ravenous
Goblin Shark
Lion-turtle

I can't remember the last adjective! I've only seen goblin shark among inactive users. :(

I suggested

Mischievous
Phantasmal
Basilisk
Finfolk

I think I’ve seen them all somewhere aside from Finfolk

Noun
Astronomer
Adjective
Stubborn
Gooey
Perplexed

I've seen a couple around!

Decided to spend the ticket to satisfy my curiosity. I was right! Glad my memory is still as good as it ever was. :)

View attachment 518506

I also gave into temptation and bought a ticket cause I couldn’t remember the last one I did.

I submitted these:
B20A0D43-1C8D-425E-BC7F-3CCAB84B120A.jpeg

The only one I haven’t seen was candy-coated. Who got one of mine? 😆

Dear friends,

I have committed a grave error. Somehow I failed at reading the assignment. I drew a SINISTER troll which I am very proud of, but somewhere after midnight yesterday I got off my mobile and onto a computer and realized my prompt was SARCASTIC troll.
So here you go
IMG_0037.jpeg

1698891176700.jpeg

Part of me is very sad that I failed at meme’ing it up ;)

Back