Buying What do I have to do to get a fancy Stardust egg around here?

August

Mayor of Tomatotown
Bells
Switch
4424-7215-6811
Fossil Easter Egg
Rotating Fool's Egg
Light Blue Balloon
Space Whale Plush
Blue Hybrid Rose
Invader
Pinky
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Feedback
100% (84) +
I have one old egg to offer, 6 egg currency, and a smol chunk of TBT (I could grind out more tho ofc)

Does anyone happen to have a Stardust for trade?

Which old egg and how much tbt are you thinking?

I haven't used the old egg to buy anything, so I guess any that were available to purchase (I'm a nature nut if that somehow changes the shop roster for that). I'm not sure the tbt value in the old eggs themselves, or how much the Stardust is worth, so I guess we'd just have to come to something that seems fair on both sides.

I haven't used the old egg to buy anything, so I guess any that were available to purchase (I'm a nature nut if that somehow changes the shop roster for that). I'm not sure the tbt value in the old eggs themselves, or how much the Stardust is worth, so I guess we'd just have to come to something that seems fair on both sides.
Ohhhh that old egg, I thought you meant an old egg like, ones that are re-released. I already bought something with an old egg and I have a hopeful 1-2k on mine in my thread

Ohhhh that old egg, I thought you meant an old egg like, ones that are re-released. I already bought something with an old egg and I have a hopeful 1-2k on mine in my thread

Darn, is that the value on them fr???

Should I just be making an old egg sale post and buying my Stardust after? Because that seems smarter now 😂

Darn, is that the value on them fr???

Should I just be making an old egg sale post and buying my Stardust after? Because that seems smarter now 😂
They were 2-3k at the time they were released. They’re probably more in the 1-2k range now, but no one even buys them for that since most people that want one have one. I’m a little hesitant on selling mine anyway, since it’s from a friend, so I’m hoping for at least 1k for it and even then, it’d depend on how I felt that day.

Back