• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What is your Peppy Villager Tier List?

Here's my list:
1713805514413.png

I think this next one is more important to me but-
1713805617543.png

It always confuses me when I see villagers that look like they'd be a certain personality type to be a different one..?! There are a few in the Snooty and Normal types that confuse me as well.

i always feel terrible leaving rilla at the bottom because as a sanrio fan, i feel like she should be one of my favorites but i really cannot stand her design :(
my-image (6).png

Here’s my updated peppy tier list; it is subject to change as my other tier lists and I didn’t arrange them in order of how much I like them.

IMG_7051.png

I feel like most of these could eventually be bumped up if I interacted with them, had them on my island or read more comments about them from people that have them 🙂.

Tangy used to be one of the cats I was least interested in along with Tabby (though I think i liked her significantly more than tabby), now because of banter between friends in the Woods (@Xara 😉), I’ve grown very fond of Tangy ☺️. And Tabby, as mentioned, I’m very fond of too since she makes me think of my friend @WaileaNoRei 🙂.

Normally most villagers of certain species would be automatically bottom tier for me like tigers, gorillas, but i think I’m starting to like more of both. @WaileaNoRei in particular has been a big influence on a lot of my opinion changes on tigers like Bangle. Also on Tabby 🙂. I haven’t played the game in a long time but just reading how much people enjoy certain villagers make me want to give them more of a chance. There are still some villager designs I can’t get myself to like, but I think the ones I can grow to like are significantly more than the ones I don’t see myself changing my opinion on. Either way, even if I don’t like their designs. I can see why others like them and still appreciate them. 🙂

my-image 9.png

i’m surprised i like most of them. peppy villagers are pretty cute for the most part.

shino deserves her own tier. if i was going to get another peppy on my island, then would probably choose ruby or tabby :0

i'm not really a fan of the majority of them- bella looks real evil

1713954888186.png

IMG_0371.jpeg

Oh the peppies. So colorful, so fun. What a great group!

An interesting thing has happened with the peppies, a personality type I truly love. (I have 3 on my island right now). While I mellowed on my feelings about a lot of the ones I used to dislike, I feel like Tabby and Bangle have really solidified in their top spot. Like I can’t really say anyone else comes close to how much I love my two tiger stripe girls. Even though I feel like any of the villagers from A+ or A (maybe even B) could easily become favorites, at this point in time they just can’t match the affection I have for my long time faves.

Maybe part of it is just that they’re have been playing long enough to have long time favorites now?

Back