What's Bothering You?

I had a BPD episode last night but it only lasted a few hours. I ended up sleeping it off. I know what triggered it, but thankfully I didn’t overreact. It was my first one in a while. It’s been a few months, at least.

I’m still proud of myself for going that long. Sort of related, but I think I feel a new favorite person coming along. However, I’m consciously aware of this. I kept going out of my way to talk to her. The good thing is that we don’t work at the same job, so it doesn’t negatively affect my work. But she goes out to eat at my work often, at least when I work, so… I’m doing my best to maintain a regular friendship with her, though. I’m just happy to have a friend outside of where I work, tbh.

The world is too loud.

I shut the windows and door to minimise noise, but I can still hear people.

But the problem is it's also too warm. So I can only keep them closed to a point, then I need to open them again. But when I open the window the noise increases again and the blind moves creating an incessant, irritating noise. And if I open the door to the corridor it creaks because of the breeze.

I've tried to drown it out with earphones, but music is also bothering me. I just want silence.

I've even had to turn off the aquarium pump I'm using to aerate algae cultures because the sound is grating. Most of the time I don't even notice it - it's white noise.

30 minutes until I can go home. It's dragging so slowly.

I was supposed to be going to an event at a local bar tonight but I think I'll be giving it a miss. The venue tends to get quite busy and the music is always too loud there. Quiet night at home it is.

There are a LOT of things fustrating me right now, but I am extremely stressed over my admin course and what the heck can I even do now.
They give me 'workbook,' which what I've been doing it putting down notes from said workbook to answer the question, yet I didn't see a doc my teacher gave me, saying dont really write or plagurise from the work book, write it in your own words.

But what really irritates me is that they want me to explain it the best I can and I write how they've explained it in the workbook???? I do not want them to just give me back the work. I have been trying to make it completely like the workbook, but I am ust SO CONFUSED

I dont even want to ask my teacher because ive already asked him someone already and I ahven't gotten a reply back about it, there's a number, but im not calling, i just can't do that

What's worse I am on Q10 and still have like 40 questions to do. I dont understand anymore. It even says to put in examples from your own but I have no experience at all!!

I might try and ask my friend who im meeting up because im so done now.

This is merely from my bubble of thoughts. I was recounting my experiences today after stumbling onto a reddit post.

Whenever there's a tragedy, a group of people will always crop up and try to discredit it. I'm not sure if it's a need to feel contradictory, different, a cry for attention, or purely because people desire to say cruel things and not care.

As background: A few years ago, I lived through a shooting at my high school. The ordeal spread to mainstream news and social media. I remember some of the comments being rather disgusting.

"Crisis actors" and "Another staged massacre" are what had been written. Those comments are evil. Insensitive. Harmful. Frustrating.

Because the reality is that these comments are not promoting a point. They are mocking the children who don't return home. Including my own peers who had been wounded or killed. Who I have stood over at the grave. Reality is not always a conspiracy fantasy.

I'm glad these types are usually banished from having a platform.

Back