• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What's your aesthetic? [2024 version]

I don't think I have one. I throw on whatever feels comfortable.

I do favor baggy clothes. I'll also shamelessly wear merchandise out in public.

I'm not really sure, to be honest. I really like dark stuff (literally and figuratively), but I don't know if that could fit into a specific aesthetic. I took a few "What's your aesthetic?" quizzes on another site I use, and most of my results were gothic and emo. Not sure if I 'fit' into that category to a T, but I'll take it.

TL;DR - No idea, but black is nice. :p

(Picture reposted from the older version of the aesthetic thread but)

My aesthetic hasn't even changed as usual. But maybe this would be a point reference to what my aesthetic is all about, heavenly, whimsical, elegant, and dreamy.
aesthetic board.png

As for the certain aesthetics I've drawn in, it'll be Super Paper Mario, Kirby, and Touhou Project.

And vintage cartoons, especially the ones from the 50's, 60's, and 90's are also part of my preferred aesthetic.
(also a quick sample of what I meant by UPA cartoons I've mention back at the old version of the thread. It's an adaptation of one of the well-known fairy tales but...It's just a general sample taste in the art style of the cartoon.)

Last edited:
I don't really have one I guess. I just tend to gravitate towards whatever interests me. It's sort of like when people ask you what your favorite color is. I don't really have one. If I had to choose it would be earthly/autumn colors like browns, oranges, rusty reds ect.

I’m a mix of spacecore and cafe core and I theme my profiles that way.

Back