• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

wild world '23

kirbyssuperstarstacker

I'll miss you, Ninty3DS
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Screenshot_20230609-181857.jpg

i sometimes play this game, but not usually like last year. there was a time where i actually loved playing wild world. i still love this title, though. it was basically the last game to include stuff that we actually loved, example the villagers' dialogue, the one i quote a bit in my brain is lyle "bustin' his chops".
and the models. i missed when the player's height was small, so technically as a kid you can be by yerself and talk to the brutal villagers lmao BUT it's kinda normal since we knew we're getting older and so does the villager.

If I ever make another town or lyle shows up in city folk, im never talking to him. His whole scheme is a rip off!

The music and the models are my favorite though i do think NH models are pretty ok but thats a different story and different game. Ahem, I dont like new leaf models theyre too tall! I see the thing where we're growing and its like we are growing with the games

My favorite thing is the music

Last edited:
Back