• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 🧁One Stop Shop🧁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks alot =)
Yea i can do the trade right now, i will open up my gate!

I just need to transfer them from my house locker to the station locker and then I'll be right over!

Thank you so much for making my town more beautiful! ~<3

Hello again!

Mayor Name: Monday
Town Name: St. Novo
Friend Code: In my signature!
Items:
-30 black tulips
-30 black cosmos
-10 famous mushrooms
-10 elegant mushrooms
-10 skinny mushrooms
-10 round mushrooms
-10 flat mushrooms
-20 regular saplings

Total TBT: 130
Availability: At whatever time is best for you. The only thing is that I may possibly be going on a trip Monday through Wednesday afternoon.
Pick up or Drop off: Pick up, please!

Last edited:
Mayor Monday: I gotta run some errands today but I’m pretty open today and tomorrow!

Mayor Name: Q
Town Name: Beeville
Friend Code: In sidebar
Items: 1,600,000 IGB
Total TBT: 8, I?m pretty sure
Availability: Most of the day on weekends, evenings to midnight on weekdays (my time zone is pacific time)
Pick up or Drop off: pick up

ty!! ^^

Hello!

Mayor Name:Uke
Town Name:Wishbone
Friend Code: to the left hehe <<
Items: Lily lamp, lily record player, 2x silver axes, princess flooring, x10 jacob ladders, x10 clovers
Total TBT: 35 TBT, i think?
Availability: Within the next two hours, or at times above 10 AM (GMT, timezone)
Pick up or Drop off: drop off, pls!

Thank U SO MUCH! <3

edit: pls PM me, my notifs aren't working :'( ty!

Last edited:
Mayor Monday: I am on now and will be on for a while!

loralai: I will start dropping money in front of my mayor house now! Ready whenever you are. There is an ABD in my major house to make things easier!

greenvoldemort: Getting your order together right now! I will PM as soon as I'm ready <3

Hi again! The payment has been sent.

If you don't mind then, I can set up at this time and pop in to get it over and done.

Last edited:
Hi again! If you don't mind then, I can set up and pop in to get it over and done.

Sending the payment! :D

Turning on my DS now! I'll open the gates in just a minute!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gate open <3

Sorry, I was taking a nap ahaha. I’m ready to pick up the bells now and should be any time later.

Sorry, I was taking a nap ahaha. I’m ready to pick up the bells now and should be any time later.

Totally fine! I am on now but will be gone this afternoon! And then I will be available again tomorrow around 3pm.

Mayor Name: Ena
Town Name: Leif
Friend Code: in sidebar
Items: 45 holly starts, and 10 white azalea starts
Total TBT: 55
Availability: Pretty much anytime before 11PM CST, and after 10AM.
Pick up or Drop off: Pick up.

Thanks!

Mayor Name: Aimee
Town Name: Peachy
Friend Code: Sidebar
Items: Looking for 20 pink and purple roses. Also 10 tree saplings.
Total TBT: 50?
Availability: Best time to catch me would be between 6 and 11pm, new zealand time.

:) Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back