• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

(closed) headshots for igb/mats/items

yuyuhua

yuu
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Feedback
100% (4) +
hello everyone! i'm opening 1 or 2 headshots to collect ac goodies :lemon::lemon:
sample.png

------
if interested, please post which character you want art of + your offer!
will draw: humans / gjinkas / ocs / your island rep!
will not draw: furries / anthro
-------
LF: IGB + mats > diys (ironwood esp) or built items > nmt/villagers

current priority: MATS (iron, clay, stone, wood) + IGB
also ok: RLC (my comm rates)

• combination ok (i'll keep in mind the complexity of your character when considering offers)
  • i like anything harmonious / botanical / uhh....almost cottagecore? plant-y? or plain ridiculous
  • cat villagers only please
  • min igb offer: 10 mil
  • my vagueish wishlist (diy preferred if the item is craftable; feel free to offer things not on it)
♥ thank you for viewing!
xx

Last edited:
@peachmilke i'm currently lf mitzi/lolly/rosie/kiki/bob/punchy!

however, thanks to the glitch + i'm not in a rush to finish my villager list, cats are lower priority

AAAAAA I love your art!! I can offer 5mil IGB, 10 NMT, and I can let you pick a couple sets I have to catalog from!

Sets you can pick from:
Baby/Mama/Papa Bears (all colors)
Floor Lights (all colors)
Japanese Screens (all colors)
Grand piano (all colors)
Pinball machines (all colors)
Arcade machines (all colors)
Rocket lamps (all colors)
Surfboards (all colors)
Antique set (black)
Cute set (yellow, red, blue, sky blue)

@peachmilke ty!

@Inarabitta tix are low priority for me but i'll consider it! which oc did you have in mind?

@Miharu aaa thanks ^o^ ooh.. i'd be super interested in categorizing your floor lights / screens... which character did you want art of?

@peachmilke ty!

@Inarabitta tix are low priority for me but i'll consider it! which oc did you have in mind?

@Miharu aaa thanks ^o^ ooh.. i'd be super interested in categorizing your floor lights / screens... which character did you want art of?
This character! She's in a shark outfit hahaha! If needed, I can get more references for you of the hat/character eyes/etc! <3 And yes definitely! I have all colors of the floor lights and screens! I didn't put it in there, but I also have the full set of elaborate kimono stands if you want to catalog that too! I have many other sets, but they being used around my house atm ahaha! If there's a certain set you are really looking for, feel free to ask if I have it and I'll definitely check to see if I have them for you to catalog!

VrtbplX.png

@Miharu aw, she's cute! i'll take your offer on 5mil bells + 10 nmt + cataloguing floor lights + screens + kimono stands! (if it's too much, i don't have to categorize the stands)

@peachmilke mm i'll wait for a bit more for offers on the second slot... but thanks so much for offering TT

@peachmilke ty!

i could offer 12m bells if you dont mind the multiple trips! aha
also im not sure if would categorize as cottagecore.. but i have the white rattan bed/stool and armchair!

IMG_0874.JPG
waist-com.png
btAOVFj.jpg

@Miharu aw, she's cute! i'll take your offer on 5mil bells + 10 nmt + cataloguing floor lights + screens + kimono stands! (if it's too much, i don't have to categorize the stands)

@peachmilke mm i'll wait for a bit more for offers on the second slot... but thanks so much for offering TT
AAAAA TYSM!! I'M SO EXCITED!! and omg that's not too much to ask at all!! Your art is so worth it and deserves so much!!! <333 When should I pay and let you catalog? :3

I'll get some better references for you too soon!

@Inarabitta ack! i'm tempted! think of all the bridges that could build... . i'll wait a little longer, but otherwise, i'll take you up on your offer TT

i already have the rattan set, unfortunately;; it's fine if i don't categorize anything tho! i'm thinking of items (mostly outdoor items) with color schemes like the natural garden table? lily record table?
i realize those are both diys tho ahaha

@Miharu i'll message you! thanks for offering ^o^

!!! Your style is so beautiful!!

I'll be keeping an eye out for future reopenings, but for now, good luck on your hunt for natural-looking items!

Back