• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

01/26/2016

Greggy

✧ α sραякℓ
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Lobo
Or should I title this... "I'm dead and I totally knew it all along lol"

Lemme tell you guys something. I'm sick, physically and mentally. I can't participate myself in an ordinary school like normal people because I tend to suffer from fatigue especially when I'm outdoors. I think it took me a couple of fainting before my family was convinced that yes, I should stop studying in a school. Instead, I'm trying to study courses online but unfortunately either these websites that offer online courses don't work or they're not available in my country. I'm trying to take an online course but it's down. How will I submit my assignment and quizzes? How will I learn the next lesson? I did everything to make it work: I've cleared my browser's history and cookies, switched to different devices and browsers, went to internet cafes, etc. But none still worked. Thinking about how trapped I am in this kind of situation makes me feel much more ill. I should've been taking annual check-ups or have a rest like the doctors have said but nope, it's just a regular dead boring day for me. Doing nothing. If only I can pay myself for the check-ups I can have clarity what specific illnesses I have and the doctors could've given me a good advice to get my life together.

At times like this, I don't know if I'm coping by playing Animal Crossing. This is weird for me but since I had a lot of jock villagers in my town, I wanted to get motivated to be fit: I wanted to exercise a lot, try a sport, and eat healthy while there's too much idle time for me. If I'm not waiting for this online course website to load, not dragging myself down to my discouraging family, or even ranting or blogging at all... I'm doing all those things I wanted to do but then again, I no longer have the motivation and my mind just kicks in and tells me I'm tired and I should go lie in bed (sleep, death practice).

I don't know, it doesn't seem to be worth it. I'm so done.

Until next time?
-Greggy

Back