04/01/2016 - Thinking of deleting my ACNL Town.

Greggy

✧ α sραякℓ
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Lobo
This is no April Fools' joke, and I know that this might be a bad time for me to say this but... I think I'll be deleting my ACNL town.

Why am I thinking of deleting my town after all the "hard" work?
1. I'm so tired of playing ACNL. That game was supposed to be relaxing, but it's got this vicious cycle to me that once I got into the game, the more stressed I'm becoming. It's such a hassle checking out my town each and every day to make my villagers stay, watch my grass die, see plethora of flowers scattering all over my town thus making paths a huge pain... I guess I won't be feeling this stressed once I get my hands on a powersave or something like that. I've also come into a realization that my town map sucks (so plain and rocks are placed in the worst of places), and my mayor's got the wrong face and wrong house placement.
2. I'm playing Fantasy Life and Tomodachi Life again. They're less stressful than ACNL.
3. RL reasons: Juggling between my practicing, studying, hobbies, and taking care of myself.
4. If I don't want to, that means I have so many reasons.

It's nice to get to know my villagers and hopefully I'll be seeing them again once I have the idea of starting a new town, or maybe I'll be seeing them in my HHD game. I guess I'll be trading some Amiibo cards for Beau, Genji, Ken, and Snake because they're honestly the only ones I'm looking for right now. Then again, Amiibo cards were only available in my country a few weeks ago, and the only series released so far is Series 1. Got my first set and have Molly, Mint, Jitters, Curt, and Tom Nook. Yes, of all the jock types I got freaking Jitters.

Until next time,
-Greggy

delete if you want, but from the way I see it your not playing for a while. that's fine, I'm actually taking a break myself, so go enjoy other things than ACNL!

Yeah... I forgot to delete my town and now Fang is gone. Ugh. But I guess I'll be resuming what I've done to my town now. It's a bit coming together despite the awful town layout.

Back