• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway 1.5 mill bell giveaway

Rere808

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Cake
Feedback
100% (94) +
1 hour time limit. give me your best reason as to why you deserve 1.5 bells. winner will be notified via pm.

I reset my town a couple days ago, i've mostly been paying off PWP's and home loans, and I can't seem to get any more bells, I officially suck at bug catching on the island or/and i'm never around at that time to do it. ^^' These bells will mostly be paid into PWP's and stuff for improving my town ^^ I'll probably use the rest to do giveaways, and help my friends get villagers, since they've been so helpful to me, I just want to repay them back. ^^

Last edited:
The best reason I can think of is because I have been cheated out of money from people who gave orders for what they want from my shop, only to cancel days later after I would keep reminding them I had their order ready. I will do the decent thing and not give any names. But I have had at least one person cancel just as I we arranged for me to deliver. And I had to order the half of the order from my catalog.

I deserve them because I have been trying to get money for ages only got like 1 bell and my hamster just died:(

I have so much stuff in my museum and in my house that I'd love to give away for free, but since I'm so tight on money, I only feel comfortable with selling or trading... a giveaway is something that I cannot do until my character is financially stable. With 1.5 mill, I wouldn't have to worry about money for a while (plus I'd get to save up easily) and would feel a lot comfortable doing a giveaway others. In fact, I plan on doing one if I do get it. My museum is a mess!

Having a shop but my shop kinda died! No-one really replied to my shop

I would really appreciate 1.5m bells. I have trouble earning money because not very many people buy from me on The Bell Tree. I am trying to fill up my town with blue hybrids and white carnations, but since they are so expensive it's really hard because I don't have the money for them. I don't think I'll win, but hey, it's worth a shot ^^ Thanks for being so generous.

I would love 1.5 mil. I have spent most of my money on PWPs and upgrading my Mayor's house. I have tried to get bells through a shop, yesterday it was popular but now it's just collapsed. I have never even made 1mil by myself. 1.5 mil would get my mayor financially stable, and from there I'd be able to save up a few million. This is a great chance for people who, like me, haven't got many bells. :)

I'd like 1.5 bells so I can use it to finish off paying my home loans and for PWP projects so I can upload my dream town and make it looke something close to nice xD I would use the rest to help someone buy a villager and do a giveaway hopefully ^_^

Last edited:
To be completely honest with you, I probably don't deserve the bells. I don't have a sad story or anything like that. I am just your run of the mill AC:NL player. I'm not rich in items, hybrids, or bells, but I am not extremely poor either. My town isn't perfect nor complete, it's just pretty average. So although I'm not in need of the bells, I do want them. Hey, who wouldn't? Haha. I'm giving this a shot even though I probably won't win, because I have nothing to lose. The bells would be greatly appreciated as it would help me fund PWPs and further develop my in-progress town. Even though I have no special circumstances that would put me in need of those bells (although I do want them), as I have stated above, I just wanted to be honest and try my luck anyway. :)

i will contact winner. but if your not contacted please dont be discouraged as i will be having more bell giveaways within next couple days! :)

1.5 Million bells would be used towards some public works to get my town going more, as well as a christmas giveaway I am going to do.

The best reason I can think of is because I have been cheated out of money from people who gave orders for what they want from my shop, only to cancel days later after I would keep reminding them I had their order ready. I will do the decent thing and not give any names. But I have had at least one person cancel just as I we arranged for me to deliver. And I had to order the half of the order from my catalog.

I feel your pain. I've had this happen too. :(

Back