• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ✿ 1 tbt clearance of all items and flowers in my ac:nl town! ✿

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadlee

best wishes.
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (5) +
tumblr_static_2jbwheyko3uo8gkw0cwwgoc.gif

welcome to my shop!
i have many towns with trash items in them that i don't need. i want to start a new town, so i need to clear all my mess. i transport items from my other old towns to my main town called strand, which is super crowded with items. i have many duplicates in all my towns as well that i need to get rid of.
tumblr_onsv75N0w01u6i8k5o1_400.gif
you may ask me for:
✾ hybrids and special flowers
✾ any common flowers in general (i'll give them to you for free)
✾ rv items, i have all cards
✾ unorderables
✾ orderables (i'll also give them to you for free)
✾ hhd items (another freebie)
✾ streetpass items
✾ fortune cookie items
✾ anything else you want to request
i deeply apologise if i search my towns and don't have all of the items you're looking for. i am just trying my best to give away my items. each cost 1 tbt.
tumblr_inline_n37h25z1gh1qhwjx8.gif
rules
✽ please make it a fast trade.
✽ do not go offline as soon as you state your order.
✽ please give me at least 5 minutes to prepare for the trade.
✽ i don't mind if you run in my town.
✽ please do not pick up items that are not apart of your trade.
✽ please state whether you would like pickup or drop off.
✽ moridb links are good to use, or you could list it in-thread.
✽ my name is hadlee from strand.
✽ my fc is 5258-5629-7105.
if you have read the rules, please write "<3" in your order.
✽ thank you.
tumblr_lu60wrSOC71ql1l0v.gif
trade status (click on the violet links)
millysaurusrexjr - wishlist - 11 tbt - trade finished!
the pennifer - dachshund ornament (lulu) - 1 tbt - trade finished!
lucylives - roses - free - trade finished!

Last edited:
Hey!! <3 I have a pretty large order, let me know what you have available: http://moridb.com/catalogs/Uoo8oEIglG

hello there, milly! i have all your wishlist items and i have gathered them up at my train station. would you like pick-up or drop-off? also i will add your fc now.

Sounds great :) Will probably come back to this thread tomorrow

thanks so much! feel free to come around to this thread anytime, i'd be happy to help!

You’re an absolute doll! Would you happen to have the dachshund fortune cookie item? ... and if possible the 7-11 abd?
❤️❤️❤️
PS Love your beautiful thread banner!!!

Last edited:
You’re an absolute doll! Would you happen to have the dachshund fortune cookie item? ... and if possible the 7-11 abd?
❤️❤️❤️
PS Love your beautiful thread banner!!!

no way, i forgot the abd? that's so bad of me, i'm so sorry! i will try look for it. and yes, i have the dachshund ornament. i will give it to you after the trade with milly!
and thanks so much! you're so kind!

Ooh for realsies?! Awesome! Would you mind delivering? I will pay you extra :) Speaking of which, its 34 tbt, correct? For 34 items?

yeah, sure! i can deliver. and there is no need at all to pay more, milly, it's all good! and the cost of all those items would come down to 11 tbt. 23 items on your wishlist are orderable, meaning that they are free. only unorderables cost 1 tbt, making it 11 tbt.

no way, i forgot the abd? that's so bad of me, i'm so sorry! i will try look for it. and yes, i have the dachshund ornament. i will give it to you after the trade with milly!
and thanks so much! you're so kind!

yeah, sure! i can deliver. and there is no need at all to pay more, milly, it's all good! and the cost of all those items would come down to 11 tbt. 23 items on your wishlist are orderable, meaning that they are free. only unorderables cost 1 tbt, making it 11 tbt.

You’re the kind one! ❤️ ... I’ll open my gates
The dachshund ornament is very special to me so I am very happy you have it ... in all my fortune cookie purchases it has been eluding me ... no worries on forgetting the abd :D ... believe me ... the deal was more than sweet ❤️

You’re the kind one! ❤️ ... I’ll open my gates
The dachshund ornament is very special to me so I am very happy you have it ... in all my fortune cookie purchases it has been eluding me ... no worries on forgetting the abd :D ... believe me ... the deal was more than sweet ❤️

thanks so much, and sorry for the wait. please keep your gates open, i will come right now!

Thank you so much for the Dachshund ornament ... that one is very close to my heart
It has been an absolute pleasure trading with you

you too. have a fantastic day, and thanks for everything!

also i'm still open for anybody who wants to trade.

I just thought I would share this picture with you ❤️

2psru5g.jpg

oh wow! the ornament is so cute and reminds me of lulu... it's so beautiful, and so is your house arrangement. i'm so pleased that you're happy with the dachshund ornament. ♥

Last edited:
Thanks again ... Yes ... love the new Sanrio series ... so pretty ... and Lulu is right at home ❤️

d6hmgnx-4ce1c143-e4c4-4248-ae88-a735ea37dcd4.png

bump! i will still be active and am happy to sell right now.

Last edited:
06.gif

another bump! i may conclude the trading session today in about an hour.

edit: everything is done for now! will be opening up tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back