• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 1 TBT Hybrids, Gold Roses, Jacob Ladders, IGB, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya! Could I order 2 white carnations, 2 blue violets, 2 black cosmos and do you have 10 more golden roses? It would be 16 TBT overall, thanks c:

idk if I can ask more flowers again but can I get 5 pink tulips, and 10 orange roses.

Ahhh temporarily cancelling my orders in case collectibles restock!! Regardless if they do/don't i'll be back another time for more landscaping items if you have your shop open still :)

Last edited:
I would like to buy the following if it's okay
Blue Pansies x15
Blue violets x8
blue roses x6
white carnations x40
thank you!

please may i get 10 jacob?s ladders, 10-26 white carnations (if there are still some left!), and 20 four leaf clovers?

that would cost 40-56 tbt! (depending on how many white carnations you have left) c:

Last edited:
Sorry guys uni just started again and I've been really busy~
Let me know if you'd like to cancel your order

Hi,
Could I order 40 Jacob's Ladders and 30 Four leaf clover for a total 70tbt?

Accepted :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahhh temporarily cancelling my orders in case collectibles restock!! Regardless if they do/don't i'll be back another time for more landscaping items if you have your shop open still :)

No problem! ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would like to buy the following if it's okay
Blue Pansies x15
Blue violets x8
blue roses x6
white carnations x40
thank you!

Accepted!

- - - Post Merge - - -

please may i get 10 jacob’s ladders, 10-26 white carnations (if there are still some left!), and 20 four leaf clovers?

that would cost 40-56 tbt! (depending on how many white carnations you have left) c:

Accepted, I have 26 white carnations :)

Last edited:
oh thank you! could we do drop off since my storage is very full ^^"

Lol They didn't restock any collectibles I want.. Is it okay if I put an order back in sometime? :) Sorry about that

Sorry guys uni just started again and I've been really busy~
Let me know if you'd like to cancel your order

Accepted :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

No problem! ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Accepted!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Accepted, I have 26 white carnations :)

sorry! can i have 8 white carnations, the 20 clovers, 8 jacobs ladders, all purple tulips and black cosmos?
that would be 49 tbt altogether c: (sorry to be annoying))

Last edited:
Hi could I have 30 four leaf clovers?

Accepted!

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry! can i have 8 white carnations, the 20 clovers, 8 jacobs ladders, all purple tulips and black cosmos?
that would be 49 tbt altogether c: (sorry to be annoying))

Not annoying at all! And sure ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lol They didn't restock any collectibles I want.. Is it okay if I put an order back in sometime? :) Sorry about that

Of course! I'm gonna close my shop a bit, so feel free to PM/VM me your order

- - - Post Merge - - -

For the previous orders, please PM/VM me when you'll be available to trade :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back