• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 1 TBT Hybrids!

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
April Birthstone (Diamond)
White Lily
Yellow Pansy
Red Rose
Blue Hybrid Pansy
White Cosmos
White Violet
Yellow Violet
Yellow Tulip
Purple Violet
Feedback
100% (61) +
please help me i have too many hybrids
Ahem...welcome to the Hurawalhi Flower Shop! This is just a lil thing I have set up to get myself some extra TBT and get rid of the hybrids that are FLOODING my island. With finishing up hunting for Cyd via the campsite and TT in general, they became too much for me to handle, and since I'm working on terraforming, I'd rather start again, from scratch. Most of these are roses and mums, but I do have a few others. All orders will be via delivery, and please keep in mind that some of these may be buds because I either had to store them on my beach or I'm just clumsy 😅

Now, for my stock! I'm currently offering:
  • Purple Rose x25
  • Black Rose x46
  • Orange Rose x33
  • Pink Rose x39
  • Orange Lily x11
  • Pink Lily x17
  • Black Lily x27
  • Pink Cosmos x6
  • Orange Cosmos x4
  • Green Mums x55
  • Purple Mums x26
Feel free to take as many flowers as you'd like! ^^ Just let me know how many of each you'd like and I'll start digging 'em up!

Back