• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 1 TBT ice items and some random items!

Caldwell

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (34) +
hey there! i'm selling items from the ice set! i'll list the items and amount of each i have below.

ice bed x4
ice chair x2
ice clock x4
ice dresser x4
ice floor x4
ice shelf x2
ice sofa x1
ice table x1
ice vanity x4
ice wall x1

1 TBT per item!

i'll also take items from my list here for a 3:1 trade! 3 ice items per 1 item from the list.

i can host for pick-up or deliver to you, whichever you prefer!

EDIT:
i'm also selling some random items for the same, 1 TBT each. click here for the list!

Last edited:
I noticed you have a coin headpiece! I'll trade you a visit to Boots' RV in exchange for it!

I noticed you have a coin headpiece! I'll trade you a visit to Boots' RV in exchange for it!

oh that would be amazing!! i could definitely do that!

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I buy a full Ice set? and the creepy crystal?

yes you may! that would be 14 TBT total! would you like me to deliver to you, or would you prefer to come pick them up?

Alrighty! I'll have him scanned in after supper. It'll be in Sanbrook, my second town!

Opening Sanbrook's gates now! I'm leaving them open while I shower, so feel free to find the campground and get your stuff!

so sorry for the delay! i'll be on my way over in just a minute! :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

thank you so much!! <3

Hello again Caldwell, I'd be interested in a full Ice set. Also, since you bought one from Snowesque earlier, could I catalogue the Top item?

Hello again Caldwell, I'd be interested in a full Ice set. Also, since you bought one from Snowesque earlier, could I catalogue the Top item?

sure, that would be fine!! would you prefer to pick-up in my town, or for me to drop off in yours?

I generally prefer delivery when possible, so if you're cool with that I'd appreciate it. :) I'll open my gates now.

Back