• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 1 TBT Locker Clear-Out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KipperDen

Kitchen Mitten~
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
White Pansy
Red Pansy
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Spring Sakura
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Red Tulip
White Tulip
Red Rose
Feedback
100% (204) +
I'd call this spring cleaning, but let's be real, it's the middle of summer in the northern hemisphere lol I don't play this game as often as I used to so I've got some stuff that I'm not really needing anymore and every single item listed in the link and below is only 1 tbt! Please note the items are first come first serve, whoever asks for them first gets them first, sorry I don't have multiples of everything. Here's the link: http://moridb.com/catalogs/hAT45hPdTY
And here's below lol:
Red Hibiscus Start x23
Pink Hydrangea Start x23
White Azalea Start x26
Pink Azalea Start x37
Cedar Sapling x2
Sapling x29
Silver Axe x2
Silver Watering Can x4
Silver Net x4
Silver Rod x4
Silver Shovel x4
Silver Slingshot x4
Golden Slingshot x3
Golden Watering Can x1
Golden Axe x1

Last edited:
could i get the golden axe, mailman's hat and post office poster with the bells later?
edit: do you accept trades? i have a silver watering can i want to sell haha

Last edited:
May I buy the violet screen, flower bed, cosmos fan, and shopping bag?

Could i get the golden watering can and the golden slingshot? thanks!

could i get the golden axe, mailman's hat and post office poster with the bells later?
edit: do you accept trades? i have a silver watering can i want to sell haha

That sounds fine to me, if anything I can just give you some extra bells and take the watering can off your hands. I'll be available the rest of today, and then only from 10am-2pm CST the rest of the week due to my work schedule.

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I buy the violet screen, flower bed, cosmos fan, and shopping bag?

Indeed you may! I'll be available the rest of today, and then only from 10am-2pm CST the rest of the week due to my work schedule.

Could I get a Golden and axe and a silver watering can? And also the summit wall?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back