• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 1 TBT SHOP - Materials🍄, Bells💰, NMTs✈️, DIYs🛠️, Photos🐻, Art🎨, Gulliver/arrr🦆🏴‍☠️, Models🐟🐞, Birthday🎂, Mom💘, Saharah🏜, Fossils🦕, Raffle🎈, Hybrids🌻

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey can i please get a mom knapsack and a bubble blower? i also just requested bells on your other post fiy if you want to combine those two orders! :p

Hi,

I'd like to buy:

2 million IGB (2 TBT)
1 cherry blossom bonsai DIY recipe (5 TBT)
1 pine tree bonsai DIY recipe (5 TBT)
1 starry-sky wall DIY recipe (5 TBT)
1 falling-snow wall DIY recipe (5 TBT)
1 cloud flooring (3 TBT)

Total: 25 TBT

Thanks!

hi i'm here for my daily art order lol. i'd like to buy the real scenic and real moving painting please and thank you

Hi again! Happy holidays to you!

Could I preorder Anchovy, Yuka, and Walt’s photos for 7 tbt please? :)

You say there is a max of 7 hybrids? I would like to get some purple hyacinths! But is there a chance I can get 8?;; (I'm trying to make the lamps and I have 2 here so 8 would get me two lamps.)

You say there is a max of 7 hybrids? I would like to get some purple hyacinths! But is there a chance I can get 8?;; (I'm trying to make the lamps and I have 2 here so 8 would get me two lamps.)
I could pluck 8 of them for you so you can craft the lamps :) (since just the plucked buds are needed to craft, not the whole flower)

Hello I’m back again lol may I preorder two mom candle sets? Realized that I really love the look of them at night on my island. Thanks so much!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back