• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 1 TBT Storage clean out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

salty-

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
New Horizons Token
Tasty Cake
Spring Sakura
Feedback
100% (67) +
Edit: Closing this a little earlier than I wanted, Because I threw all the items in the town plaza for the ease of switching characters over and stuff, but apparently Redd's shack will actually delete items when it shows up so I'm missing items >_<
The flowers are currently still for sale but please send me a VM! Sorry about this;;

I am actively updating this mori list as I'm clearing out my Storage right now as I go, please note some of these items might be customized! I also have very few dupes, I'll be removing items that I no longer have the best I can

http://moridb.com/catalogs/YjknSvpcXY

Because of reasons, if orders are bigger than a pocket full (12) I would prefer you pick up, this is just so I don't mess up and forget something

Everything is 1 tbt! I'm also looking for 2 merlions though, so I'd be willing to trade some items for those!
Please like my posts to get my attention!
I have a lot of candy left over from the Easter Event! Added those to my list

Adding some gardening goods here too, looks like I was hoarding some bush starts:

1 basket of 9 bamboo
Sweet olive x8
Holly x1
Pink hydragnea x5
Blue hydragnea x10
White azalea x4
Red hibiscus x4
Pink azalea x1
Blue roses x11
Red Carnations x4
Pink Carnations x7
White carnations x14

Last edited:
Could I possibly get...

- Chaise Lounge

- Coffee Cup

- Cradle

- Dessert Case

- Homework Set

- Ironing Set

- Menu Chalkboard

- Picnic Basket

- Toaster

For 9 TBT? :>​

I just rounded up your items and I'm ready to trade whenever you are, would you prefer pick up or drop off?

I just rounded up your items and I'm ready to trade whenever you are, would you prefer pick up or drop off?

Either is fine! I prefer drop off though~ I won't be ready until around 3:30 PM EST, since that's when I get out of school ;o;

I'll let you know if anything changes though!

Alright! I'll definitely be online around then so I'll put your items off to the side, thank you!

Ah, I’m available now, actually~

I got to go home early because my allergy to gluten is acting up really badly- so I’m available now, if that’s okay c:

EDIT: Could I also get the Dango, Bathroom Shelf, and the Chocolate Cake, please? :3

Last edited:
I also added some more items to my order, since you updated your list~ :>

Lemme grab those real quick for you and then I'll be ready to trade!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm ready now whenever you're ready, tell me when you've opened your gates ^^

Alright! You’ll be looking for Melanie of Asgard!

Opening gates now! :>

Howdy!
Can I buy the cloud-making machine, Hello Kitty bed, Hello Kitty drawers, Kiki and Lala floor, and Kiki and Lala wall for 5 tbt?

Hi! Absolutely, please give me a minute to round up your items and add you ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also found a Kiki and Lala couch, not sure if you're interested in that as well but I am adding it to the listing ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey so I couldn't find the bed for some odd reason so I reordered one for you! Whenever you're ready I have all the items ^^

Hi! Absolutely, please give me a minute to round up your items and add you ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also found a Kiki and Lala couch, not sure if you're interested in that as well but I am adding it to the listing ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey so I couldn't find the bed for some odd reason so I reordered one for you! Whenever you're ready I have all the items ^^

Ok perfect! I'd also like to get the Kiki and Lala couch as well for a grand total of 6tbt! Added and opening gates now. I'm Libby from Logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back