• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

10 Crimes Committed By Mario

KingKyle

Kyle2000
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Mailbox
Small Mailbox
Mario. We all love this plumber, don't we? Yeah, Mario is awesome. He's such a great hero! But is he? I think it's pretty obvious at this point that Mario is a criminal. If Mario was in the real world,he would be in dead meat. Wanna know why? Here are 10 crimes Mario has committed.

10. DESTRUCTION
Mario has broken MILLIONS of blocks. He's broken "?" blocks, too.

But the REAL destruction is in Super Mario World. He breaks into the Koopaling's castles, steals their coins and power-ups. And he DESTROYS the castle. Just because the enemy is defeated, that doesn't mean "destroy their castles that took years to bulid!".

ramdom_00053.png

9. ANIMAL ABUSE

We all love Yoshi, don't we? He's just so cute, and he took care of Baby Mario and Baby Luigi.

How does Mario repay Yoshi for taking care of him?

He "sacrifices" Yoshi if he falls into a bottomless pit, and Yoshi falls into the bottomless pit instead. That's pure animal abuse. Why Mario, why?

8. THEFT

Mario steals a lot. He steals mushrooms, stars, fire flowers, coins, capes, and more. All dat stuff gotta belong to someboby. And you know what? He steals millons of coins. That means he is RICH! R-I-C-H! No wonder why we never see him working as a plumber!

7. DESTORYS GO-KARTS

In any Mario Kart game, even if your playing Super Mario Kart for the SNES, this happens:

You are bumped, bumped, and BUMPED! Sometimes you are even bumped off the track into lava or a bottomless pit. And Mario bumped you! Even if your playing as Mario, he will bump the other racers!

6. IDENTITY THEFT

In Super Mario Maker, you can unlock costumes. You can be Luigi, Yoshi, Peach, Zelda, a Goomba, and even Bowser! But doesn't that mean he's stealing their identity? And when a enemy hits you, you lose that costume. The enemy finds out your not Bowser, but your Mario.

5. HE BREAKS IN TO CASTLES AND GHOST HOUSES

Sometimes Mario enter a Ghost House or a Castle. But is allowed to go in? Does Bowser or the Boos allow him to go in? Probably not. Even worse, he breaks in, steals from them, and beats them up.

4. CHILD ABUSE
Bowser Jr. It's not his fault his dad is teaching him bad stuff. Does Mario care? Nope. He beats up Bowser Jr., who is only doing what his father is doing. It's Bowser's fault that his son is a brat.

3. ASSAULT

Mario beats pretty much anything, even it's just little goombas playing like cats(Super Mario 3D World). He beats up Koopa Troopas, who never really want Mario dead. Then he attacks castles and destroys them.

2. ARSON
Do you like fire? I do, it's bright, it's warm, and you can cook food with fire.

But whenever Mario gets a fire flower, he just throws fireballs and EVERYTHING! Whenever I got a fire flower, I would keep pressing X, even if there wasn't any enemies attacking me.

1. MURDER

Yes, Mario murders, he kills goombas, Koopa Troopas, Wigglers, and Bowser and the Koopalings. He also kills Yoshi, who is not an enemy. So Mario is NOT a hero, he's just a killer.

That's it for this countdown! Hope you enjoyed!:cool:

This is proof that villains are the real heroes. And main heroes are not.

Great list! The only thing I would add to it is that according to the official English manual of Super Mario Bros., Bowser turned Toads into blocks. And Mario has been destroying plenty of blocks, so...

Also, these are all choices from the player.
You don't have to sacrifice your Yoshi. You don't have to kill that enemy. You don't have to take those coins. You don't have to invade that castle.

Back