• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 10 million IGB

BluebearL

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (101) +
Hello everyone, i just sold Velaris for 10 million IGB and so now I am sharing the cash with you all.

Here are the deals:

100,000-300,000 tbt: 5 tbt

500,000 tbt: 10 tbt

1 million: 15 tbt

2-5 million: 50 tbt

10 million: 250 tbt

Are these prices too pricey? Let me know, I am open to feedback but this is a lot of bells and a lot of hard work.

Given we are dealing with a lot of igb here, I want these details so that the right amount of bells go to the right people.
Order form:
Mayor and town name:
Order:
Total cost:
Delivery or pickup?:
Method of payment (through retail, bell bags etc):
Availability:

Last edited:
I think the usual price that everyone sells for on here is 200k bells for 1 TBT! So 1 million bells is 5 TBT, 5 million bells is 25 TBT, etc. That’s the price I’ve seen on the shops on here (yuki, snow, etc) and have regularly bought from different people ! However, you can make any price you’d like ^_^

Last edited:
I think the usual price that everyone sells for on here is 200k bells for 1 TBT! So 1 million bells is 5 TBT, 5 million bells is 25 TBT, etc. That’s the price I’ve seen on the shops on here (yuki, snow, etc) and have regularly bought from different people ! However, you can make any price you’d like ^_^

Thank you very much for the info! My problem is I would have liked to have kept the tbt for myself but as you can see, I am running low on tbt. I also think that the prices shouldn't be like that~ For some reason nothing in game is not worth much on tbt? On previous sites I have been on, in game is the focus (villagers sold for very high prices lol) Idk tbt is addictive. I will lower the prices but some will remain high. People can shop where they like but to me, Igb is worth a lot. I thank you again!

Thank you very much for the info! My problem is I would have liked to have kept the tbt for myself but as you can see, I am running low on tbt. I also think that the prices shouldn't be like that~ For some reason nothing in game is not worth much on tbt? On previous sites I have been on, in game is the focus (villagers sold for very high prices lol) Idk tbt is addictive. I will lower the prices but some will remain high. People can shop where they like but to me, Igb is worth a lot. I thank you again!

Yes yes I totally agree, you need to use so much TBT on here to get what you want, including collectibles they are worth so much TBT, and yet stuff sells for only so little! There?s a reason why I have so many posts and barely any TBT hehe :p IGB is pretty hard to work for in the game as well! Anyways, just wanted to let you know how it generally goes on here or at least from my expeience, but of course there?s always kind people that will help and buy things to help you out and such, I?m sure you?ll be fine :D good luck!!

Yes yes I totally agree, you need to use so much TBT on here to get what you want, including collectibles they are worth so much TBT, and yet stuff sells for only so little! There’s a reason why I have so many posts and barely any TBT hehe :p IGB is pretty hard to work for in the game as well! Anyways, just wanted to let you know how it generally goes on here or at least from my expeience, but of course there’s always kind people that will help and buy things to help you out and such, I’m sure you’ll be fine :D good luck!!

Thanks again! It was really helpful, tbh I had no idea how much everything sold for. IKR! It is a shame that the things that we work so hard for are worth so little! :) It will be interesting to see if anyone decides to buy or not :confused: This is partially an intrigue. If no one buys then I get to keep the Igb so win win either way.

Last edited:
Back