• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying ✰ 100+ ITEM WISHLIST ✰

That works! I'm available whenever you are!

Ok great! Just lemme order the stuff though cx I think I should be ready in bout 5 minutes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aah, I'm sorry it took awhile cx I've got all the items now though, and I've already added you. Is it alright if I drop 'em off?

Ok great! Just lemme order the stuff though cx I think I should be ready in bout 5 minutes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aah, I'm sorry it took awhile cx I've got all the items now though, and I've already added you. Is it alright if I drop 'em off?

Yes! Gate's open!

I'm not sure if you have this yet, but I have the entire princess set. I'm willing to give you one or two items for celeste's bow :)

Hey rosie! I didn't get to trade with you because I have been really busy. Do you need the items I could get you anymore?

Hi! I can get you the hair-bow wig, and rainbow tights! I would be willing to trade for your pink bunny balloon, and overall dress!

Back