• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 100% Original Stitches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you guys so much!

I'm over the moon right now! <3 It's already pretty late here in The Netherlands, so I'm gonna go to bed, with a huge GRIN on my face that won't leave any time soon! It's weird how much you can fall in love with a fictional thing, I had Stitches in Wild World (still do actually) and he left my original town, after he left I actually cried (...I'm 24....) and stopped playing in that town.. ^^'

So YAY!

Thank you guys so much!

I'm over the moon right now! <3 It's already pretty late here in The Netherlands, so I'm gonna go to bed, with a huge GRIN on my face that won't leave any time soon! It's weird how much you can fall in love with a fictional thing, I had Stitches in Wild World (still do actually) and he left my original town, after he left I actually cried (...I'm 24....) and stopped playing in that town.. ^^'

So YAY!

Yay for happy endings!!!!!! :) Sleep well, I'm so glad you were able to get Stitches!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back