• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 100 TBT

nerdatheart9490

Pokemon Professor
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (74) +
Hello everyone! I am in desperate need of in-game bells, so I want to sell off my bell tree bells! I'm not sure what the going rate is right now, as I've been away for a few months. So for now I'll ask for 20 million bells. If you feel this is too high, I'm happy to negotiate. Please leave a comment or send me a message if interested. Thanks!

I'll be happy to give you twenty million bells for 100 TBT. I'll add you.

Last edited:
Seriously? I hate when people don't follow the rule that is not in place but a general consensus, "first come - first serve", "don't price someone out."

Maybe you're right. I just don't get when people do things like that. I would respect you coming first.

I am simply trying to acquire more for a tip on a very very big trade i have coming, ill just find it elsewhere

Nah. I'm out. You can get this TBT. You're being generous. I shouldn't have gotten upset.

Lol nah you are right, i should have followed the first come first serve "rule" i am sorry, and hope everything works out

I'll be happy to give you twenty million bells for 100 TBT. I'll add you.

Okay! Since you commented first, you get the trade. I'll add you. Did you want to use the abd at the post office, or the retail method?

Edit: Oh, I didn't read all the posts. Did you still want the tbt?

Last edited:
I am not interested anymore. I am sorry, nerdatheart. :)

I am but I do not want it this TBT. I feel like I would've gotten it for being a snobby little rattard.

Back