• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

1000 Days on TBT

Alolan_Apples

Old > New
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Island
Palm City
Flower Glow Wand
Cool Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Yule Log
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Tetris Grid
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Today is my 1000th day on this site. I can't believe how far I made it. I know that I wasn't active on all 1,000 days on this site, but today marks another milestone. One more digit on number of days I spent here is added.

I had a lot a fun on this site when I joined. But I had some bad experiences. The best times are when an event is going on as the worst times are when I get a backlash from other members for stupid reasons. I also know how the community is. Some of the members are really nice, but others can be immature in discussion threads or spoiled brats in the trading threads. I know how the site management goes too. Some of the principles (such as the post quality rules), I can agree with. Others (such as the limits of the avatar height extension), I cannot agree with them. But I had a more positive view than negative view.

Some of my proudest achievements on this site:

• I won a prize at the TBT People's Choice Awards, the first one since my registration.
  • I collected all of the birthstones.
  • I got a sidebar full of apples.
  • I have the largest blog on-site, and was the first member to write 250 blog entries.
  • One of the eggs in the last egg hunt was hidden in my blog.
It's also worth noting that I went over two years without receiving a warning or infraction (and over 7,000 posts without one), I won a couple raffles, I was the first on-site to sell a star wand on-site, and I was a dominating poster in famous threads like the collectibles discussion and information desk.

I had failures as well. I never won a site contest, nor did I win a green pinwheel, crescent moon wand, golden egg, or special snowflake (the collectible). I also never held onto a Pokeball collectible, a pinwheel collectible, or a white feather collectible throughout my entire time on this site, yet some members that joined after me did that already. But I should be proud of the unique achievements that I got.

I remembered that when I first joined TBT, there was no collectible I wanted more than the chocolate cake collectible. Now I have a sidebar full of apples, a collectible I love even more. I remembered when I couldn't spend over 600 TBT on art. Now I was able to spend over 1,000 TBT at once without hesitation. I remembered when I was a newbie to the site, not knowing much. Now I have more knowledge of this site than almost everyone else that joined TBT after ACNL came out.

I can also say that I am not a Splat player, a Smash player, an artist, or a player in TBT Mafia. I also had little experience on Pokemon and Mario Kart compared to the rest of the community on this site. But I am an expert in Animal Crossing, and I dominate the Blog Tree.

I came a long way now. Let's hope that the next 1,000 days are great.

Congrats, friend. I remember when I wanted the birthstones desperately, and I was so happy when I finally collected all 12. I'd love to get my hands on just one Apple someday. :rolleyes:

Back