• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

11/28/18 - New Friends!

steele

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
I made some new friends in New Leaf! I am so grateful to have found some like minded players. I have decided to really craft my town into something I like and suits my style. I am also super grateful to everyone who let me see their towns yesterday. I love that I am finally getting around to decorating my house as well. I hope to make many more friends in new leaf!

kdq3AwI.jpg

A pic of me and Bri and Marmalade on the boat to the island.

TKounUs.jpg

Me with MasterM64 in his town PARADISE! This is the cutest picnic area!

3qqefap.jpg

MasterM64's awesome all-gold-everything room!

cOTguQY.jpg

HOW CUTE IS THIS IMAGE WITH OUR STRAW HATS IN FRONT OF THE WINDMILL?

rJIguxJ.jpg

I put the furniture set I bought from MasterM64 in my large upstairs room for now. Its so green and pretty! Green is my favorite color. I also placed my Christmas tree up there.

sZ9HffX.jpg

Had my first coffee in the newly built Cafe PWP.

PuWKNKD.jpg

Omg I love Bam so much! He was selling this lone seashell so I bought it. :)

oh gosh all of these are so cute! it sounds like you guys had a lot of fun! when my town's a little more complete i'd be happy to let you come over! (kinda embarrassed about it at the moment because it's such a heavy work in progress haha ;w; )

Last edited:
Absolutely love the pictures and I am so glad you had a absolute blast my friend visiting my town along with everyone else's! :D I am also so glad that you feel welcomed on here and have found people you enjoy hanging out with! :)

oooo if you ever want to play with me ill be glad to!

Back