• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling , -☆-♪--♪-☆-

Status
Not open for further replies.

B e t h a n y

I hate pears
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Pear (Fruit)
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Chocolate Cake
Feedback
100% (128) +
I feel like I need to because ill just make people feel worse if I get their hopes up :l
I guess I'm resetting sorry guys!!!
I promise to look out for your dreamies and if they pop up they are immediately yours!
Ida, pm me with anything you want
I am going to start taking reservations for villagers, as I realised I really need to restart before Christmas, because of life..... Lol.
But as soon as all reserved villagers are taken this will end. As much as I want to continue I won't have much time to cycle. I also am excited to start a new town so yeah. And also there are many cycle threads that let you reserve so it's a good opportunity. I understand why they do that tho.
Thanks for reading!

Hello! =D, I have always loved seeing happy people achieving there dreamies on cycle threads. I have decided to start my own! I am new at this so please bear with me....

I will eventually be restarting, and making a new town that is not a cycle town. I am not doing this any time soon but just letting you know.

Adoptable:
Mira
Zell
Bud

Auto-void:
None!

RESERVED : ( special circumstances only )
Erik - Ida
Stitches - Annemalcrossing - HOLDING UNTIL RESTART
Agent s - saramew?
Tia - Annemalcrossing
Marshal - Twilight Sparkle for EverlastingJulia

First come first served.
One villager per person, per day.

Whitney
Ankha

Marina - TT mishap Dx

Last edited:
Oh god
what if i get marshal
what if i win the raffle
what if I dont have space
what if genji pops up and i dont have space
what if octavian pops up and i dont have space
what if
what if
what if
what if

PINKIPIE SAVES THE DAY

- - - Post Merge - - -

dat typo
PINKIE PIE SAVES THE DAY

Oh god I love that show
WAIT ITS ON TINYPOP-
-Grabs the remote and presses the hell outta it-

my dads gonna buy me a mlp advent calender c: if theres none then a cadbury one

Im a little bit confused here :p you want me to hold Bob for you but you are doing a cyckle town... Do you want me to let him move back to you as soon as he tells me that he want to move? Or am i gonna keep him for a while (no problem if you want me to do that)? Just wanna know if you want Bob back soon or if it Can take a while :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back