• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying 15 TBT for IGB!!

Seedpoollos

Professional Bob Lover
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Feedback
100% (1) +
Hey!! I have 15 TBT currency and I'm not sure of the conversion rate, but I'd love some bells cause I'm kinda going broke pfft!! Let me know if you'd like to trade!! <3

I’m not sure, how much do you have? I still don’t know the conversion rate for IGB and TBT- I think it’s 10 TBT for 1Mill IGB-

I don’t have that many IGB sorry! I am not familiar with TBT or how that works! I can trade you what I have in the game. Do you have a lovely phone, the wall for the super Mario series, or a jester hat?

Ah i forgot to buy the jesters hat when I saw it but I can quickly check my stores!! And I have the brick flooring but not the wall. Also I believe I have a lovely vanity if you need that!!

Hello! I would love to sell you some IGB! (I currently have 20M) So, you have 27 TBT so, How does 3M IGB sound? ^^

Well, First you send me the TBT (The bell tree currency), then I come to your island and drop off the IGB (In game bells) ! ^^

How do I send it to you thru here?
Post automatically merged:

Can you add me first as a friend to make sure we can travel to each other’s islands?
My name is: purplegelli
Friend code:2209-0842-3430

Last edited:
Hey!! I have 15 TBT currency and I'm not sure of the conversion rate, but I'd love some bells cause I'm kinda going broke pfft!! Let me know if you'd like to trade!! <3

Hey! If you still need IGB, I can get you 15 million for 15TBT!

I do! I don’t know how to send you the tbt but if you let me know I can send it to you for IGB

How much do you want? I was responding to the original poster, but I can sell you some as many bells as you want, as well! ^_^

Also, do you still need any of the items you listed above? I can get you almost all the items you need for an extra cost. I have access to all orderables and multiples of almost every unorderable, so I have pretty much have access to any/every item in the game!

@bcmii How many IGB can I get for 30 tbt plus the items below?

I need:
-a lovely phone
-a jester cap
-leopard pumps
-any perfect fruit

*any perfect fruit(not apples)

I need:
-a lovely phone
-a jester cap
-leopard pumps
-any perfect fruit

I can get you 20 million IGB as well as all that other stuff! ^-^

I need:
-a lovely phone
-a jester cap
-leopard pumps
-any perfect fruit

My friend code is 5215-1286-5124

My town gates are open! I put everything in front of the train station, so just help yourself! Feel free to use the ABD once your inventory gets full of bells!

Last edited:
@Shanstorm87 In case nobody answered your TBT transfer question, the guide is here:

^_^

That sounds great! Can we meet up tonight? Sorry I fell asleep. I’m going to add you as a friend this morning. Thanks so much

@Shanstorm87 In case nobody answered your TBT transfer question, the guide is here:

^_^

Thanks so much for this information!

Last edited:
Hey! If you still need IGB, I can get you 15 million for 15TBT!

Hey!! It’d be greatly appreciated if you could maybe trade with me!! Right now I have 36 TBT, do you have 36 million bells? If not I can just trade a smaller amount!!

Back