• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 2 for 1 TBT

Hi, could I please buy the Varia Suit (top), Varia mask, Tingle Hood, and Toad Hat? 2 TBT, right?

hello! could i buy your gracie low table and gracie wardrobe? :)

Great, I’m finishing a trade with someone but will get back to you in about 10 minutes :)

Great, I’m finishing a trade with someone but will get back to you in about 10 minutes :)

Okay let me know when your gate is open

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm available now until the rest of the night, EST! :)

I actually just realized the Varia mask isn't on my list but I have Samus and and Midna idk if you need/want those

Gosh sorry I ended up falling asleep on the couch! I'll check back after 6pm your time tonight and see if you're back.

And haha yes, I meant the Samus mask. I forgot the suit & mask had different names.

i'll be available in about an hour if that works for you :)

Last edited:
Open! If they're not showing up for you, let me know and I will close & reopen :)

Back