• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

2 Things you might not have noticed in the AC3DS Trailer 2011

SodaDog

~the millennium is now~
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2898-6073-7400
Cake
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
20 Envelopes
ど
う
森
5 Envelopes
Cake
Mailbox
When i was watching the trailer on the 3DS, i noticed two things and they are what you might have not seen

1. If you look closely at Punchy while he was sitting at the bench, he is wearing shorts!

2. If you look to the very right when the play touches the master sword, you can see a pot from nooks cranny!

There is a hacked DLC in CF of Nook's pottery.

Also, I went back to look, and Punchy is not wearing pants. He is a black cat with white paws. None of the other villagers are wearing pants, so I can assume neither will he.

Last edited:
There is a hacked DLC in CF of Nook's pottery.

Also, I went back to look, and Punchy is not wearing pants. He is a black cat with white paws. None of the other villagers are wearing pants, so I can assume neither will he.

This I noticed when I just watched the trailer.

Am I the only one that noticed the stone path under the bench on one of the pictures.

That's dirt?

Oh wait, there's two, yeah one does have a stone path, the other has dirt.

Last edited:
That was what I was thinking, but I don't see anything int he background.

That was what I was thinking, but I don't see anything int he background.

Maybe it will be automatically placed under the benches, but there is one picture of a bench without a stone path under it so I'm kinda confused -.-

Maybe it will be automatically placed under the benches, but there is one picture of a bench without a stone path under it so I'm kinda confused -.-

Yeah, they play around with the pictures a bit, each picture is different than the scene in the trailer.

Not to mention the smaller pictures were released 1 year before the trailer...

um excuse me but im new my name is jasmin do any of you know your way around cause every time i look someones posted something it from like a year before if you see this post please answer

um excuse me but im new my name is jasmin do any of you know your way around cause every time i look someones posted something it from like a year before if you see this post please answer

I'm not very sure excactly what you are talking about,but let me try here to answer.1. Hello there 2. If you look at the right side of the main page of the forums,you'll see the latest posts on threads and who was the last one to post.3.You can also try to Click the brown What's new button on top of the page and it will take you to all the latest activity made such as threads,blogs,posts,ect.

Hey dudes and dudettes just thought that I would point out that the pave items are in this game because the pave table is in the trailer, also the mushroom items are also in the game.

Back