• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling 2 villager cycle~ [12/16] [BOXES:n/a] [IN: Pierce, Hans]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patypus

Beaver-Duck Creature :3
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Tasty Cake
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Feedback
100% (22) +
So I'm currently doing the 16 villager cycle to try to get a dreamie that moved out on me while I was TTing... *sigh* So I decided to try and see if anyone's dreamies move into my campsite while I'm doing this!

Here's how it works:
Two villagers will be my targets to move out. You guys may bid(TBT only please!) on these villagers as I try to get them in boxes. Originality is not guaranteed, but I will interact with them as little as possible.

Once they are in boxes, I will do the following based on whether or not there are offers on the villagers:
1) I will announce it in the forum and the villager will go to the highest bidder! I will VM the winner as well, and give them an hour to respond, unless I'm going to sleep (PST!) or it's an unreasonable time for you. If these hours are up, I will then offer to the 2nd highest bidder. I kind of want this to go fast since I want to get through my 16-villager cycle ASAP, but if you let me know that you need some time then I will be happy to hold them longer for you!
2) If there are no offers, I may decide to autovoid them or announce their availability for adoption! If you see a villager you really want amongst these two, please post in the forum or let me know!

Other than that, the common online courtesy rules apply: Once I have received the TBT payment, I will open my gates! please don't take anything without asking, follow me to pick up your villager. Once you've convinced them to move into your town, I will end the session to prevent any online disasters!

That's pretty much it! Hope it's not too confusing! :)

EDIT: I just wanted to make sure everyone understands that this is a fast cycling town, and I apologize if I decide to take the offer of someone else's who is more readily available! I just need this to go fast so I can continue working on my own town. If you want me to hang onto someone for you, I am willing to do so if you let me know about it ahead of time, so long as you take them within twelve hours of your offer! (I understand if we miss each other due to Time zone differences, but I will do my best to work around that!)

To all the lurkers out there, please bear in mind that the chances of me actually getting your dreamies are VERY SLIM. With less than 10 villagers needed to be cycled out, don't expect much from my cycling! You may leave who you want to lurk for and I will notify you if the campsite villager matches yours, but that's going to be exceptionally rare xD This is just a small fund-making project to help me afford Francine and Punchy and other TBT goodies :) Thanks for understanding!

Last edited:
Curt is in boxes! Leaving this up overnight since I'm going to bed! c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm interested in Rudy! How much were you looking for?

Hmm, since he's tier 2 maybe 200 for buyout? Not really good with prices. If it's too much feel free to leave offers and I will check them tomorrow c:

Could you message me when Goose is in boxes. It's for my farm town otherwise I'll just stalk this thread lol

I know someone who wants goose!

Ok! Just direct them to this post or leave me a name so I can contact them when Goose is in boxes :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could you message me when Goose is in boxes. It's for my farm town otherwise I'll just stalk this thread lol

Yes! I will let you know through VM once Goose is in boxes :D Thank you for your interest

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I lurk for Flora please? :)

Sure! I can't guarantee that she will arrive but I will keep you in mind if she does move into my town :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rudy is still available for bids!

200 TBT is a bit much :eek: I saw someone selling him for 40 TBT on a previous thread aha... Sorry >_<;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back