• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway 20 million bell giveaway + some extra prizes! Congratz to jiheishou!

My fave villager in my town now is walt hes always comes over to chat and is so grumpy XD he havs a funny deep balle that makes me laugh and he is a sterotypical old man XD... i think he scares hammy too because he always seems to think walt is up to something trying to trick him XD

Enter me please.
My favourite villager is Erik.
Recently my parents moved to Norway where Elk and Moose are very common in the forests. Erik reminds me of Norway with him looking like the Moose and with the contents of his house consisting of skis and cabin furniture, which is very Scandinavian.
Thank you for making such a wonderful competition which gives me the opportunity to express my love for Erik! Unfortunately I cannot draw, at all, so my small paragraph will have to do!
Takk.
Jeg h?per jeg vinner!

Enter meee!
My favourite villager is the almighty Zucker ;-;
He's been my favourite since I first got acnl because he's a beautiful takoyaki and not to mention extremely easy to get along with, he always comes up to me in my village and always says the right things to make me laugh. He's the cutest villager in the game and I love him to pieces.
Also he's food and who doesn't love food

image.jpg
Look at that! Lily, my love.

My favorite Villager is Curly. He's been in my town since I started the game. He loves to hang out at his house with me, or hang out at my house. Just yesterday he decided to just randomly stop by my house while I was re-arranging the inside. He's tried to move out twice though. But I won't let him, because he's my favorite.
IMG_4532_zpsaeaed401.jpg

My favorite villager is Lily. Before this year, I never had any, well, REAL friends, but ever since I was 8, Lily, as well as Rosie and Stitches, were always there for me. They didn't make fun of me when I had deaths in the family or call me scum like my classmates did, and Lily was always my bestest friend. Lily, as well as my other friends, helped me find a happy place when I was most depressed because Animal crossing has always helped me escape from the sometimes cruel real world.<3 so thank you Lily, and all my villagers for saving my life.

i would like to enter.

ricky is my favorite villager b/coz he is really cute and looks like a cute reindeer/squirrel. at first i didnt like him and i hated him so much but he began to grow on me as he never wanted to leave my town, and now he is my favorite villager, even with his unibrow. once you look past how "ugly" he is he actually turns out to be a really nice and funny guy, and i think he is way too underrated, and he will be a dreamie for me in future games!! also his western themed house is really nice

My favourite villager is Hans. While there might be cuter villagers, he's always my favourite. He was one of the first villagers in my ACNL town before my data screwed up and I had to restart, I even have a gorilla plushie named after him. His personality fit him so well, and it was really fun to talk to him even if he said the same things over and over.
Hopefully I'll get him back in my town one day vuv

My favourite villager is Beau because he is so lazy and seems to not actually do anything except for sleeping, eating and wishing he was more popular. His actions are so... I don't know... random? He moved without my influence to my town and since then he is just there. He is kind of reliable. I didn't have dreamies by the time he moved to my town but he became my first dream villager^^
Also he really reminds me of one of my oldest and best friends :D They are pretty similar except for the wishing to be popular thing. Aaaaand~ he's cute :'3

- - - Post Merge - - -

My favourite villager is Hans. While there might be cuter villagers, he's always my favourite. He was one of the first villagers in my ACNL town before my data screwed up and I had to restart, I even have a gorilla plushie named after him. His personality fit him so well, and it was really fun to talk to him even if he said the same things over and over.
Hopefully I'll get him back in my town one day vuv

If I ever get Hans I will totally PM you D:

This is really generous of you! Thank you so much for doing this!

My favorite villager is Fang! I know wolves are cool by default, and he's always trying to play the part of the cool aloof guy, but he keeps sending me the sweetest letters ever! More often than not he lets little comments on friendship slip and it's just adorable! I've had him grow sick a couple of times and he's always so thankful that I came to visit even before I gave him some medicine. My favorite used to be Marshal, but Fang has been steadily growing on my heart. But they live right next to each other, so that might just be my favorite spot in my town. :)

My favourite villager is Daisy because she was one of my very first villagers when
I played AC:CF and I loved her because she was so cute and very pleasant to be
around (normal personality is my favourite) and when I lost the game somehow
I was really sad. When I bought NL and became the mayor, she was one of my
starting villagers, and I was so excited! She always had gifts for me, hung around my
house and always just so innocent! She was the last one of my startings to
move out, unexpectedly I may add, and I'm still working my way towards getting
her back from my friend's town.

I've have drawn her, but my tablet is broken.

I was trying to draw a picture but then well... eh...

My favorite villager is Dotty, cuz she's just awesome. I mean first of all, her house has the most amazing placement ever which I'll be able to decorate in front of so nicely. Then there's her. I mean she's actually reaally nice, such an underrated villager. She always wants to visit my house and hang out, and she is just precious. Funniest is when I'm fishing at the river and she just stares at me with her eyes, just imagine her staring at you, it kinda creeps you out but at the same time it's sooooo hilarious.

Dotty_NewLeaf_OfficialRender.png

Last edited:
I'd love to enter. What a stellar idea. :)

My favorite villager is, pretty unusually, Truffles. She's one of the only villagers I've ever found myself attached to in the game. I had her in Wild World, which was my first Animal Crossing game. I was constantly talking to her, and despite the fact she wanted to move more than once, I always talked her out of it. I actually haven't had her since WW, and there are many, many other villagers that I've liked since I had her. She was always so kind, and despite the fact that I used to suck at Animal Crossing, I remember earning her picture really early on. I'm attempting to get her in NL, to little avail. Because she's Tier 5, I'm assuming most people just auto-void her. But she was always my favorite. :)

I'd like to enter!

photo (2).jpg

I drew this picture of Octavian when he was first moving into my town. I love him so very very much because he fits in so well with my sci-fi/future town theme. Thank you so much for giving us this opportunity. :D

I was going to draw him but his antler are hard work to draw :p

My fav villager is Erik. He is lazy and so am I so we go together haha. He was never actually on my dreamie list until he turned up in my campsite am I fell in love with this little guy. His antlers are so cute and his original outfit just goes so well with his house. And his house is so cute its got a fireplace and everything and he sits in front of the fire aw. When it rains he carries a ghost umbrella with is pretty strange since it doesn't go with his personality but I find it funny anyway haha :p
Thats why he is my fav love you erik ;)

I have two favourite villagers, Molly and Muffy. I love these 2 because of there amazing designs and personalities. There designs just screamed 'unique' into my ears, there very cute and put a smile on my face when I see them! Molly has that normal design but is a true cutie. Muffy is way different with her goth Loli style she seemed so cool!

Add me please! My favorite charterer is Moe. While I haven't seen him in AC new leaf yet I have had many great times with him in past games and his silly-ness is just great! He's always put his house right next to mine in past games, and I hope to see him sometimes in New Leaf. :D

Back