New Wherearemy Foraged Mushroom
Imitation Foongus Foraged Mushroom
New Shiny Shroomish Foraged Mushroom
New Paras Foraged Mushroom
New Bitter Hedgehog Foraged Mushroom
Imitation Toadette Foraged Mushroom
Feedback
100% (169) +
I will have 20 sautéed mushrooms available to use on a collectible in the shop of your choosing after the reset tonight (so anything I have listed below for 200TBT)

I’m following similar pricing I’ve seen used elsewhere (1 sautéed mushroom = 10TBT). Which is as follows:

IMG_7852.png
Glimmer Shroom: 800 TBT
IMG_7851.png
Inky Cap Plushroom: 800 TBT
IMG_7853.png
Heart Stamp Mushroom Lamp: 500 TBT
IMG_7854.png
Starry Mushroom Lamp: 500 TBT
IMG_7855.png
Fly Agaric Mushroom Lamp: 400 TBT
IMG_7856.png
Death Angel Mushroom Lamp: 400 TBT
IMG_7857.png
Blue Famous Mushroom: 300 TBT
IMG_7858.png
Green Famous Mushroom: 300 TBT
IMG_7859.png
Golden Mushroom Lamp: 300 TBT
IMG_7860.png
Shiitake Plushroom: 300 TBT
IMG_7861.png
Black Famous Mushroom: 200 TBT
IMG_7862.png
Famous Mushroom: 200 TBT
IMG_7863.png
Indigo Mushroom Lamp: 200 TBT
IMG_7864.png
Viridis Mushroom Lamp: 200 TBT

List of Mushrooms on hold/in progress:
@Liz! 30 for Famous Blue Mushroom
@MrBox for 80 (Paid!)

Last edited:
Can I buy a blue famous mushroom from you please?
No message. I'll send TBT once you've responded. Thanks.

Hi, so I won’t have enough sautéed mushrooms to buy a 2nd Glimmer Mushroom, so would it be okay if I bought a Glimmer Mushroom for 800 TBT? I want my lineup to come true and not have it be a waste because I came a little late in getting foraged mushrooms a few days ago.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, so I won’t have enough sautéed mushrooms to buy a 2nd Glimmer Mushroom, so would it be okay if I bought a Glimmer Mushroom for 800 TBT? I want my lineup to come true and not have it be a waste because I came a little late in getting foraged mushrooms a few days ago.

Thanks in advance.

I can do that yes! Would you need it purchased at a certain date/time and would you like a message on it?

I can buy it now, as my next mushroom collectible I’ll buy is cheap to the point I’ll use my own Sautéed Mushrooms.

Any message related to the collectible is fine. Sending TBT now.

I can buy it now, as my next mushroom collectible I’ll buy is cheap to the point I’ll use my own Sautéed Mushrooms.

Any message related to the collectible is fine. Sending TBT now.

Oh no it’s not letting me send it as the shroom is currently set as unique and it says you already have one. I’m sorry. I can refund the TBT to you.

Definitely! I can hold off on buying it until a certain date/time if required as well. Just let me know.
yes! I'll send the tbt over soon
and yes I would like it to be bought at a certain time not sure when just yet

Oh no it’s not letting me send it as the shroom is currently set as unique and it says you already have one. I’m sorry. I can refund the TBT to you.
that is probably a mistake! or they forgot to set it to not unique

yes! I'll send the tbt over soon
and yes I would like it to be bought at a certain time not sure when just yet

that is probably a mistake! or they forgot to set it to not unique

No problem I can hang onto the 80 mushrooms as long as you need me too. Just let me know when you want me to purchase something with them.

As for unique that might be the case. I’ll still keep the 80 mushrooms reserved for @Paperboy012305 in the meantime and once clarified by the staff he can resend the bells if he chooses to. :)

No problem I can hang onto the 80 mushrooms as long as you need me too. Just let me know when you want me to purchase something with them.

As for unique that might be the case. I’ll still keep the 80 mushrooms reserved for @Paperboy012305 in the meantime and once clarified by the staff he can resend the bells if he chooses to. :)
sent the bells over! o/

Back